I can't believe she's so big now, a whopping 6.03lbs. I miss the days when she's so small, but then again, at that time I wanted to shoot her and myself everyday, because I couldn't handle her. She was peeing and pooping everywhere. I didn't know when she'd have to pee again. She was barking at night, I couldn't sleep. I was worried she'd die because she swallowed a baby carrott. Took her to the emergency room when she wasn't moving because she ate too much.
All those memories are great, but I love her more now. Because she won't walk away from me when I'm scratching her back, she will lay down next to me when she's sleeping, she will whine if she needed to "go", she listens to me and follows me everywhere....
She's everything I have ever wanted. Though at first I thought I wasn't ready, I was rushed into bringing a puppy into my life. But when was I ever going to be ready? I talked about getting a puppy for 5 yrs and finally I got my own place that allows dogs, it was like God's intent to bring her into my life. She's my little angel, I will always love her and adore her though her little horns creep out sometimes.
For this year's Halloween, I decided not to dress up, because I'm not going up to Boston. My parents just came back on Monday, I wanted to spend some more time with them this weekend. They love Daisy, which warms my heart. It's like a prelude to what's going to happen to my baby. I could so see them spoiling my kids rotten, but that's what grandparents are for. I thought about dressing Daisy up, but did you see the price tag on those pet customs??? Unless she's got a rich auntie, I won't be shelling out $30 bucks on something she's only going to wear ones. I will just dress her in old tube socks, she looks funny enough in anything (seriously, when is it not funny or cute when a dog is wearing a human shirt?)
But for Xmas, mama wants to spoil the little devil a bit.

My favorite brand Juicy Couture has come out with some super cute doggie products. On my wish list and Daisy's wish list (she wants it, she just doesn't know it yet), we have Juicy Crittoure's Soft Spot Coat Conditioning Mist and a Reversible Vest with faux fur trimming. Soooo adorable!!! I hope daddy would be nice enough to play Santa this year and put something nice under the tree for our first "baby" together. He doesn't show it but I know he spoils her when I'm not around. I cannot wait till we get our own Xmas Tree this year. It will be my first real Xmas and hopefully not the last. Santa baby, would you please send something nice down to me too? I've been an awful good girl this year. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment