Monday, June 23, 2008

Fairy wears Prada

Waitting outside of Grand Sichuan on Grove St. Jersey City.

I never knew this bag was that big of a deal until I read this. Granted it's not leather, but the more I look at it, the more I love it. The painting, the chained handle and the soft buttery little itty bit of leather on the rim of the bag. AAhhh.... it's like touching a baby's buttom.. lol...

This is a gift from Mr. H. Purchase destination: Capri, Italy. Price: Somewhere over the thousands, factoring in the exchange rate and 12% tax refund. My first bag over a thousand. Oh geez... I need to cut back on this bag thing.

4 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Oh it's gorgeous!!! =)))

You rock it~ is your bf Mr. H too??? Hahahaha.

The Faux Fashionista said...

Whoa, I know of someone who would be SUPER JEALOUS of that bag. It looks cute and can really spice up an outfit, but to be honest I think the price is obscene for something that isn't leather.

CuttiBeBe said...

fuzkittie - yes, mine is Mr.H, is your Mr.H too? lol. I should start calling him Big H, since he's 250lbs, you don't get any bigger than that!

fashionista - i totally agree on the price being outragous for a non-leather bag. but i fell in love with it. H wanted me to get that plain white deer skin bag, ioono man, knowing my clumsy ass, i'll ruin it by day 2. well, this bag is LE, so I guess that makes up for the price a bit? i checked on purse forum, they said that prada has completely stop the production of this bag and the waitting list is still mile long.

i love the print, and the simplicity of it. i usually just put on some white tank and ripped jeans with flip flops in the summer, so i think it's a nice little bag to spice up the plain outfit. plus is't so roooomy!!! sooo summerrry... and so soft.... aaaahhhh.... =P

Fei said...

Dreeeamy. I never fell in love with that bag, but you wear it so well!