ok i know, before you start, let me just say, i finally got around to put my folded laundry back in the drawers after 5 days sitting on my bed. i simply slept next to them and careful trying not to wrinkle them. H wasn't happy that the 4 piles of laundry took his place, so yea, i had to put them away.
i should have taken a picture of my vanity desk, my computer desk and my dining table. so you would understand the amount of shit i have to sort and organize and put back to the right place. i think this is when i realize i'm just a hoarder and i should stop buying so much shit for no damn reason. and stop lying to myself that i'm a "beauty blogger" i have a passion for beauty products, that's why $30 blushes are totally worth it.
shamed, i am. i could give you thousand excuses as to why the Italy trip pictures are still sitting on my C drive. but my condo was out of power last night due to thunder storm and i really really wanted to upload pictures last night, not the night before, but last night. and it didn't happen. sigh... i promoise you, it will be up on Friday the latest!
by the way, what does any of you use for photo sharing? i downloaded shutterfly, but it won't let me upload 100 pictures at a time. that's unacceptable in my world. anyone's got a better idea?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I completely understand. If a photo program cannot upload every pics that I want, it's a sucky program. hahaha.
As of right now, I'm in love w/ Google's Picasa. You can just download it and start uploading. I also love how they sort it according to dates. Make it so much easier to upload the pictures I want. Just highlight and click upload. hahah sounds like I'm advertising for them. But hey, if anyone else got a better program, DO TELL.
Love your blog by the way. It's very interesting to read about your work life. Keep it up girl!
i've used flickr. you can upload so many (i forgot how many) at a time after you download their uploading tool. it's free to use and it actually keeps the size of the original photograph.
I'm just a hoarder too! I'm so guilty of this crime. I feel bad for the makeup not being used up.
Anyway, I use picasa just because it's linked to my google account.
Post a Comment