Thursday, June 26, 2008

just a little teaser..

Taormina, Sicily 5/24/3008

I'm in the process of adding captions to all 500 pictures I uploaded on Picasa. Your girl's working hard at it.. believe me..

4 comments:

The Faux Fashionista said...

500 photos...you go girl!

jing said...

What a tease! I'm excited to see your pictures.

That's a beautiful view, is that an aerial view?

CuttiBeBe said...

jiejie - no it's not taken from a plane, if that's what you meant. we were up on balcony stretched out over the cliff, and that's what we saw right underneath us. all Italian villas are high up above and seems very vertical, but it's so nice to see great view w/o obstruction.

jing said...

At first I thought it was some promotional photo until I read the text. Indeed it's a breath taking view.. but vertical you say? I'm afraid of heights.. I'd feel like jumping off when I'm on extremely high places.