
Can't wait to see my lil robot in the cinema.
'tis Friday my lovlies! Anybody have any plans this weekend? My friend from Boston is coming to visit us. So we'll be out and about, shopping, eatting and best of all, catching Wall E! If only I could get my ass to clean up my vanity area and organize all my damn make up. argh!
TGIF everyone! Hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:
I wanna see it too! =) Hmm, my plans for the weekend? Do laundry, doing it right now in fact! I haven't done laundry in a month, lol~
Also just blog and lay around.
I always plan to clean my makeup brushes in the weekend, but never get to it. *sigh*
I'm looking forward to a baby shower tomorrow. I think it's the fifth one for this year. There's more to expect the rest of the year.. plus little nephews and nieces' birthdays. weird, I enjoy shopping at Babies R us, esp gymboree and gap kids/babies, they have summer dresses for girls.. the hat the sunglasses.. so cute! So I guess im gonna hit up those places this weekend.
i LOVE this movie. it's sooo cute and has a nice plot and message :)
Post a Comment