Monday, November 17, 2008

Namaste

hi ladies, i'm in noida, india. sitting in a conference room working 10-12 hour days. this is what happens when you travel onsite to work, they literally want to sqeeze every penny out of you. i've been going from hotel - car - work - car - hotel. sleep in the hotel, eat in the hotel, havne't really stepped out on the street much in the first week. but this past weekend, we went to agra, to visit the taj mahal and the agra fort. so that was fun, walking in the 90 degree heat for 5 hours. taj mahal is smaller than i thought and very very crowded. but it's nice to add another world's 7 wonders on my have seen list.

the situation at home is not something i want to think about. after all that crying, screaming and heart breaking, the truth is, money has been spent and now all i can think of is how to pay it back. after speaking to him for the first time in a week last night, i cried some more and couldn't fall asleep until 6am, which gave me about 45 min sleep before heading back to the office for 12 hour days.

im heading back to london on the 20th, probably stay another week for some wrap up work. but who knows how long that's gonna take. i miss home, miss daisy, but i don't want to go back to deal with him. i feel like i'm on an excile. i feel like by being here with all the heavy work load, my mind is not concentrate on him. once i get back, it's going ot be slow in the office again, and i'll go nuts trying to make him pay me back.

sign, problems, stress, what else is new in life right? its as if my anxiety attacks and depression is not enough, life decided to gave me more shit to deal with. it's all a part of growing up i guess. i'll learn, and for that, i'm paying a heavty price.

ladies, no matter how much you love your man, remember you always come first. you are not his savior, you are not his mother, he is not your responsibility and don't try to change him. it will never work. in the end, it'll just hurt the both of you.

i miss you all and i can't wait to go home and read through my blogroll. stay pretty. i shall see y'all soon!

11 comments:

Fei said...

:( Oh dear. Money problems with friends and fam are the worst. I hope you're fairing well abroad. I also hope you'll sort things out once you come back.

fuzkittie said...

Traveling for work is definitely stressful! But yea, all the busy schedule can keep your mind off of sad and angry thoughts... :/

So sorry what happened with you and your Mr. H! :[[ It saddens me. I'm sure it feels like to shit to have believed that you can trust somebody, and then having that taken away from you.

Anonymous said...

Try not to think about problems at home. It really is just added stress. Hope you feel better hun =)

Angie said...

... was it your bf?

I hope things get better soon! I can't imagine the stress you're experiencing, esp in a foreign environment!

Par said...

Focus on what you need to do, and what you said on the bottom is so true..hhehehe

Anonymous said...

Dear Stephanie:

I do not know if this helps at all ,but yes, take off your mind this problem so you can face it with strenght when you come back. Be really firm, the only way he can show you he is sorry is by returning all that he owes you.
Which is far more than the money.
From the distance, many hugs:
Mimmi

IchigoBunnie said...

does he even care?? $20k is a freakin car's worth of money. Does his parents know? No offense, but are you able to "sue" him to get it back? or can he basically give you all of his salary? because there should be NO excuse whatsoever. I feel that you deserve someone so much better, someone that will give YOU the $20k, not the other way around.

try to take advantage of the last week to enjoy whatever's to offer during your business trip. you've got all our blogger-support here :) goodluck and i truly hope things get better.

jie jie said...

*hugs* Work is a nice outlet during times like these, but don't forget to take care of your health. Afterall, you're in a foreign country, you have to be in tip top shape.

It's sad how someone can easily hurt you because of money. I myself have woken up after being blinded in a ridiculous relationship. Mine was not as serious as yours, so I cannot even begin to imagine your pain right now. I just wish I knew the right thing to say to make you feel better. But with confidence, even if it's just from a random reader here, you're a strong woman.. You will be able to pull through this. I think being in India gave you some chance to reflect, which is truly a blessing. It's scary that you have to face him again, but you'll survive it no matter what.

Gina said...

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you.. I can't imagine how hard that must be. Love is blind sometimes. Hope u feel better and everything works out for the best.

Unknown said...

I heard what happened in India over thanksgiving! I hope you're ok and you were far from it or have left already before it happened.

Anonymous said...

i'm getting worried cause you're not updating!

i know you said you're going to london on the 20th, but just checking!

please update to let us know you're safe!