Thursday, February 5, 2009

engaged at 25?

so i just heard one of my ex-fling got engaged at 25. 25!!! WTH is he thinking??? and where does he have the money to get married? buy a house? why so early? why the rush? at 25, he's barely off of the titty milk. i just do not understand!
alright, maybe i'm just a little bit bitter. he was a handsome funny guy with a whole lot of charm. maybe i secretly wish i would one day end up with someone like that. but here i am, 24, single, and still haven't been on ONE date.
maybe i should look into match.com or something. i'm just really curious who's on there and how does this internet dating thing works. to be honest, i think i've just lost all my mojo by being in a relationship for 3 years. i don't know how to flirt anymore, don't know how to talk to a guy anymore. i don't understand why people's got to play games? why can't we just go at it heart to heart without all that game? genuine guys are so rare these days.
anyways, i just wanted to rant, b/c i'm bitter, jealous and depressed. what else is new? hahaha... whatever, shit happens and life goes on

6 comments:

The Faux Fashionista said...

25.5 is waaaay too early for a guy! Anyway *hugs* cheer up, love!

IchigoBunnie said...

guys mature much slower than girls do....unfortunately @_@

usually those charmers are trying to be charming to get a girl, or unintentionally is charming. either way, they tend to get what they want.

too bad there aren't charmers out there who are genuinely that sweet and good for us girls. they always seem to end up as players...

you're 24, and you still got a good amount of time :) hang out with some friends and maybe they can bring along some trusted guys that you can meet..?

goodluck =)

freesia said...

ranting feels good dont worry ;]

Stephanie said...

Guys definitely mature slower than girls do.

Don't think much about it. Just enjoy your life & meet new people.

Ann said...

)= I feel ya. Match.com sounds like a good idea..dating can be fun..just be yourself! (:

Angie said...

Oh sweetie I'm the same way! Though I've been single for 2 years now, I was dating since the age of 14. I have NO idea how to date, to flirt, to be interested in a guy. When I find guys (who are uninteresting or just gross) are interested in me, I run away.. scared -_-

24 is young! You've got plenty of time!

I'm dying to travel. I'll save up and join you! ;) hahha DR! How awesome!!!