the spoon looks just like me... round pan cake face.. hahaha
miss princess daisy just waking up.. man is she dirty.. time for grooming...
her throne.. haha.. the care bear towel is from japan and she's totally using it as her sleeping rug
view of manhattan outside my window... look at those disgusting bare tree branches.. NY during the winter is so sad...... makes want to move away..
this entry has no particular meaning or purpose.. b/c angie mentioned that i have a nice window, i decided to show everybody what's outside of that window.. it is one of my fav. feature of my condo, the manhattan view. i'm looking at the empire state building as i am typing this entry. sometimes you forget what you paid for, and you stopped enjoying the things you worked so hard for..
i need to learn to appreciate more and stress less. i'm getting more grey hair, i'm getting wrinkles, i'm getting tired more. is it worth it?
argh, i know what i need.. i need some spooning and forking!! hahahaa...
hope your week's going well ladies. love... cutti

8 comments:
aww what a cute doggie :)
You're so lucky to live in the big city!
Hahaha, spooning is great! xD That spoon is cute, but you're way cuter! At least you're not bald! Haha.
Daisy's enjoying the life!! She ain't evening looking at the view, what a waste.. hahaha. Nice view!! All I see is another apt building outside my balcony... xD
I'm coming to NYC in March!! March 14th weekend. I'm visiting a friend who lives in Jersey City~ Ya wanna plan something that Sunday?
Aww your dog is precious! Love the shirt. :)
Hey again!
Yeah, I did try that.. I crystallized my digital camera! girll..it's SO much work. SO SO MUCH WORK. B/c you heave to glue each crystal on and it gets messy. It's best to hire a professional, but they charge like $100 at least for something small.
Do you live near a craft store, like Michaels? You can go buy those Swarovski Flat Back Crystals.
Check out www.fusionbeads.com, they have a ton of colors, each crystal is about 10-30 cents, it adds up, so pick wisely!
Love the T-shirt, your doggie, and the wonderful view from your gorgeous windows!!
I know what you mean about working hard and feeling tired--you work so hard that you're too exhausted to enjoy the fruits of your efforts!
Spring is on the way...
omg what gorgeous view , can u put me up too with Daisy XD
and the tshirt is too nice
i have a view of the tokyo tower from my balcony
i'll take a photo for u!
and come to Japan again to visit me!
*sigh* I kinda miss New York. Daisy is such a cutie, and the view from your apartment is awesome!
Hahha aww did I help you stress less then!? =)
You DO have awesome windows! They look even better in the daylight! Thanks for showing us hhaha. We've got tons of bare branches too! It's been freezing again, lightly snowing at times! >.<
Daisy is such a cute little princess!
I love the tee! UMMM it does NOT look like you! haha
Post a Comment