Judy and I gettin' ready to head out to LES for a friend's bday partaaaayyyyyy.. i used dior's 5-color e/s in Petal Shine
I love purple on my eyes.
Majorca Majorlica (however you spell it) Frame Plus mascara is the SHIIIIEEETTTTT.. look how long this makes my lashes look?! i am in love with this mascara and I already can't live without it. The only thing is.. shit is a bitch to remove! i need a bi-phase remover to remove it. but i still love it, b/c that means it's waterproof and holds up my curls. i am so in love with it...ahhhhh!!

21 comments:
gorgeous! love the majo majo mascara, even if it's annoying to take off at night
I love that soft plum color.
what a fun pic!
you can try rubbing baby oil the gel kind is easier to control and just wipe it off with toilet paper and ANY kind of mascara should wipe right off and if your afraid of the oil afterwards just do ur face wash routine afterwards and it should go away =) hope that helps!
You look fantastic!! Love the color and the mascara!
I use Nivea waterproof eye makeup remover to get my MM mascara off..you a right, that stuff is a mother to get off!
Let's see more mobile blogging from you!!
very sweet yet sexy eye make up, love it. yeah i love majolica lash expander too, but i prefer dejavu fiberwig.. lash expander clumps abit >_<
The colors look gorgeous on you! The Frame Plus treats you well, I'm glad!! :D
I'm using this too & I love it. It's kind of hard to remove & my eye lashes fall out. Hmm Does it happen to you too? thanks
woman :O you're back!<3 how was your trip?!?! pictures pictures pictures! i need something fun to procrastinate with hehe ;P
omgosh, that nail polish color looks soooo pretty on your pretty nails omgosh pretty pretty!
wearing falsies has depleted the number of my lashes ='(
i looove how you can pull off purple!
im off to the mall now with my 15% off coupon at sephora...i think i should rip it up while im waiting in line to pay...
update soon love<3!
haha, you're funny "majorca majorlica"
i love your eotd!! such a sweet and sexy look at the same time.
how was your trip? i can't believe you're going on another trip so soon already!
the darn MM mascara is so hard to remove..i feel like i'm gonna pull all my lashes off..but it's soo worth it to get that kinda volume.
i wonder how the MM powder worked out for you?
No worries girl! Haha, I knew you had a tight schedule, plus we always have Jamilla! :P
i like the palette combo :)
it's such a soft purply color.
the getting ready pic is so cte
that mascara is PURE LOVE!
Helloo- I don't think I've left you a comment before, but I've been a silent reader and just started obsessively reading your past posts :-) I can really relate to a lot of what you wrote, i.e. early twenties life/job crisis, emotional disorder, etc... I'm graduating from school in Boston this year so I really appreciate the advice and honesty here. Anyway I never talk about personal stuff on my blogspot but I'm gonna follow your page :-) Hope all is well.
You look absolute gorge!!
Look at your lashes!!!!
Man you've got volume in your hair!
oooh so pretty- i want that mascara!!
gotta love MM mascara. gotta use DHC cleansing oil to remove that thing, though kanebo freshel white c does a much better job and is cheaper too. it's only available in sasa.
I'm using Elianto Eye & Lip Remover and it cleanse Majolica Majorca mascara in a breeze... you should try that... and it's so cheap!
I love your makeup! The plum colour on your eyes looks so pretty!
Ohhh... MM Lash Expander Frame Plus! Yay! Hopefully, they'll make my lashes as long and beautiful as yours. I'm stil waiting for it to arrive. ;)
oh you are sooo pretty!
Post a Comment