line spicy br-2 hit pan, they Discontined it I think. The new line
spicy is different. :( it's was a great 2 years with u babe.
My new HG OL palette is lunasol silver lighting. Been getting a lot of
lovin lately.
By the way, I don't date in my office. The only romance is the cco
located downstairs. Lol.
I'm on a 2 hour call with London. Bored. Mobile update.


13 comments:
hey girl! is this the CCO at the met life building or the one on church st?
girll.. i'd be broke in no time with a CCO below my building.. muahaha. =P i haven't hit pan yet which doesn't bode well for me... either i have too much makeup or i'm not giving them enough loving. =D
I agree--leave the romance to a reliable eye shadow palette! Besides, all the men I ever met in investment banking were...egotistical and weird! IMHO.
wow 2 whole years! that's a lot!
i've only hit the pan on one of my makeup pieces haha...it should be a celebration everytime.
shows you how long a palette lasts. no wonder its taking me forever to even make a slight dent on any of my palettes
ohhhh i looove the lunasol silver lighting tooooo!
i think i walked into a cco in manhatten around seaport near water st..i think it was pearl st? lol cant remember but they had alot of stuff..i didnt know only the ppl who worked around the area can shop there only >.< but i did work in the area but the company i worked for was not on their list -_- BUT the lady was way toooo kind, she let me buy the product ;D your so lucky to work right below the cco! (sorry for the long comment lol)
I had one exactly the same to the Kate palette, but it's gone before it hit the pan :(
Impressive hit pan!! hahaha
Wow, I've never hit pan. Those color are totally me.
at least you know you're getting your money's worth right? still plenty of shadow to last though :)
u must be in love with this BR-2 a lot otherwise you won't hit the pan even though it's 2 years long... hahahaha... it takes me forever to make a dent even the smallest pan. hahaha...
Post a Comment