hey ladies.. im in china now, visiting family. not much to do around here, basically doing massage, nails or hair all day. at least i get to groom and pamper myself for dirt cheap here. lol.
so im heading to hong kong soon and wanted to see if i can get some recommandations on what to buy over there?? i know my usual places, sogo, causeway bay, sasa and harbor city in tst. anything else?? i want to get some more majorca majorlica, jill stuart, and beauty maker if they have it here.
suggestions girls???
to be honest, i miss new york.. miss my own bed... cant wait to bali and then go home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hi,
I'm a frequent reader of your blog and I really enjoy reading your posts!
I recently came back from HK and they sell a number of japanese drugstore brands such as MM, Lavshuca, Fasio and Intergrate in the Watsons stores and Jill Stuart is in Faces in Harbour City TST. HIH :)
Teressa
bali??? jealousssss :)
Oo exciting!!! You must buy Beautymaker! Get everything, hahaha! I think JS is a good buy there. You should get Silk Whitia masks at Sasa!
hiya! I think this is my first to leave a comment on your blog.
If you're looking for cheaper makeup/skincare stuff than sasa, try cameron Road on TST, there's a shope called Apple Club which sell discount Korean Makeup, and usually it is at least 10-40% cheaper than the shop such as sasa or local authorised dealer (laneige, skinfood)
There're a few we called 'upstairs' shop as well in Mongkok area that sell discount makeup, do check them out
you can get MM at watson's and jill stuart at the huge beauty dept in the ocean terminal at TST..
sorry i'm useless in terms of HK shopping. never been. but i want to see what you end up getting hahahah
Hi^^
MM is in Watsons but you can get MM mascaras in SASA for cheaper^^.
Faces in TST is good..Though you can get high end makeup for cheaper in little boutiques in shopping malls.
I know 'La foret' and 'Causeway place' (right next to causeway b station) have them.
They sell coffret d'or, maquillage, lunasol..
Lung Shing dispensary/chemist on Granville rd,TST is great for skincare products.. I've found Skinfood / Laneige/ Kose/ Shiseido/ my beauty diary masks for up to 45% less than RRP! Much better deal than at SASA..
lol I could go on forever..
Hope you have a great time in HK~~
K-onee
Post a Comment