Monday, October 5, 2009

fallin' in love...

it's been a while blogger world.. i'm sorry i've neglected y'all.. the other day i was at mitsuwa for some ramen and the cashier girl was like "i know you.." i looked at her long and hard try to recollect in which version of aol did i meet her.. then she whispered as there are customers waiting on line "you have a blog, right?" yes.. yes i do.. how did i forget?! it's my first time having someone recognize me from my blog.. it was a bit awkward because i haven't updated in a min.. but it felt good that i am in some way still remembered...
so here the reason why i've been MIA... girls.. I AM IN LOVE!! i am very excited about this relationship.. it's the first time in my life where i feel like i am ready for "you know what". lol. i need to fill y'all in on everything, how we met etc. in due time. =)

as for now, i am still alive and happily in love.. talk to y'all real soon!!

16 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Welcome back! I'm so happy for you!!

Catherine said...

Aww, glad to hear you're doing well. :D :D :D

~Mel said...

aww girl!! i'm so happy for you! please fill us in soon! =)

MiuMiu said...

awww..i'm so happy for you! looking forward to the updates =D

birkinbagbeauty said...

Congratulations...Love is the best excuse for neglecting other things for a while....! You enjoy the feeling and the positivity that comes from being in love...

IchigoBunnie said...

glad things are working out for you :) cant wait to hear from you!

freesia said...

awwwww!!!!! congrats ;]

Unknown said...

Hi!
I'm sorry that I confronted you the other week at Mitsuwa.. that was me! I didn't want to approach you that awkwardly because I knew you hadn't updated in a very long time but I just wanted to say hi to a fellow blogger.. I hope you come by santoka more often :)

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

Congrats sweetheart... really nice to hear that you're in love! How sweet it is... Update update & update us ! hahahaha....

Anonymous said...

hey girl. i've been reading your blog for awhile and have always wanted to comment but it never seems to work! i'm 22 and i live in california. i remember reading your older blogs when you were going through your anxiety and depression and i just wanted to share my story with you too. my boyfriend just broke up with me this weekend and i am so heart broken. i feel so lost and hopeless. i was hoping we could talk through email or something! please let me know. from one cool ass girl to another. just going through some tough times is all! i won't put my contact info here but if you give me your email or something we could chat through there. it would be much appreciated :)

Unknown said...

Yeah I enjoyed seeing you again too! I'm glad that you're enjoying a new love, hope this one lasts and is great! :) He also looks like a very nice and caring guy~
Yup and see you at santoka again! (I only work on Sundays though.) You're welcome back anytime :D

23 Crystals said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mirebella said...

Awww.. there must be something in the air. So happy for you my dear. Hope to hear more updates soon!

Anonymous said...

Thank God. It's about time you're happy!

XPPINKXX said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

and i know who he is!!!...sooooo awesome to see you on halloween!!! i am soooo happy for you guys!!!

xoxo!!!


and i need those pics!

Yumeko said...

babes....yes i always got travel plans lined up XD

got like plans for dec this year, jan, feb and apr next year already lined up. ugh...scary right

nothing to manhanttan though..dammit

come to japan to see me!! or maybe we should exchange places for a week XD