Sunday, November 22, 2009

just because you love it, doesn't mean it's easy..

just because i love blogging, doesn't mean it's easy to continue this hobby. i am so frustrated with blogger. i can't upload pictures in the correct order, and since i have a macbook, i can't move the pictures in the right order. wtf??

now i'm seriously having second thoughts of how often i can blog. i'm having such a hard time with the picture uploading, i think i might just back off and call off this blogging thing...

you guys like my new hair cut? it's nothing fancy, just a bit shorter. my perm is growing out, so it's getting straighter. and i'm thinking i will cut it short and perm it again.. but i think it'll make me look older... doesn't this pic make me look older?

on another note.. a little twist of the subject today. just because i am in love, doesn't mean a relationship is easy to maintain.. i say this not because him and i are having trouble in our relationship.. it's a bit early to tell.. but i think sometimes, the thought of "this may not work out" creeps into my mind..

how many relationships you have been in, where you thought the person you love was never going to hurt you. in the beginning, everything seems so easy, so perfect, like nothing could go wrong. but you hit the ditch, and hearts can change faster than weather in new england. i've definitely experienced heart break before.. never thought i'd be cheated on, lied to, but at the end, it's all worth it, because i learned to trust no one but myself. and all "good" things fell apart, so better things can fall into place..

but with him, i sometimes wonder, how could this be so easy? i don't know him.. i've only known him for 2 months and i've always met his parents. i know he wants me in his life. but will we work it all out? what if this relationship fall apart too? i'd have to start all over again..? how do i know this is it? we talked about moving in, marriage, kids and all that. it never felt "wrong" talking about it. but it's just.. it's all fine and groovy now, but what about a year from now? will we be in the same stage as now? will the fire burn out and it all end?

argh, ok, that's just me thinking out loud and dealing with my own insecurities. i'll leave you guys with a quote.. which speaks true of my jaded heart..

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."
— Marilyn Monroe

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Upload your pictures in reverse order. I have a MacBook too, and I think what Blogger does is it takes the first pic you specify, uploads and pastes that to the top of the document, then takes the second picture and uploads it and pastes it at the top of the doc, etc. So, I usually take my pictures in the order that I'm going to post them (just because when I think about taking pictures for a particular post, that's how I organize them in my head), and then I upload files out of a folder from the bottom up. It's worked quite well for me so far.

Then, as far as moving around pictures in a post, it's easiest to flip to the HTML tab and then select each picture by cutting the code from to and then pasting it where you want to go. (This is much easier if you put text between all your pictures (even if it's "blahblahblah 1") so you have reference of where everything is. HTH =)

And I love your hair in that pic!

styledbygl4m said...

Lol .. I know wot u mean. But like ur friend Catherine said. Upload it in reverse then it'll pop up in the order u want it .. Quite annoying tho I have to say .. but it is a solution ~

& hotnexx on that haircut! Luving the curls. Funny cuz before I read ur entry, I saw the pic I was thinking: Very Marilyn Monroe. & at ur blog end entry you have a quote from her hehe ..

Anyway have an awesome week! ttyl hun ~

Ann said...

Your hair looks voluminous, hehe. It looks really nice! Very pretty. Hmm..just try to take it slow with the relationship thingie..you don't want to fall too hard if it's not going to work...I wonder why the thought that it's not going to work creeps into your mind. Oh well..if that's what your instincts are telling you, I'd say take it slow.

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

i think curly hair makes you look mature and sexy... i always prefer permed hair... hehehe... relationships never been easy... as long as involving 2 person or more, there's always conflicts... you never try, you never know... although it might hurts but this is a lesson that we have to learn... avoiding doesn't help at all... hope you will be always happy and please continue your blog as i like to read it.. hahaha...

Jamilla Camel said...

I do what Catherine does, I upload in reverse order, and I have a Windows laptop!

On windows you can drag and drop the photos around your post, but sometimes it doesn't work, so I got to the HTML window and just cut and pst the code.

You have totally sex bomb hair!

JC said...

girl.. stop thinkin so much... u'll never get wut u want if u dun try

mayaari said...

i'm not a mac convert (yet) so i can't really help with the picture loading, but sounds like going in reverse will help.

your photo makes you look so lively :) i don't think you look older than you are in that photo! your hair looks healthy and bouncy!

all relationships take some effort from both parties - those little nagging doubts creep into my head now and then, 5 years into things...but you find a way to work through whatever the issue is, as long as you both work at the relationship...it just evolves into something better with time :)

freesia said...

your hair looks really nice! i like it lotta volume, i just read that marilyn monroe quote. It will be what i will always be thinking when i meet the next guy. and i really understand what you mean when everything is all good but from 1 year from now on...so true! but i hope ur happy and everything works out gooood ;)

Enchanted Little Things said...

just stumbled upon ur blog. please visit my blog for a jewelry giveaway. enchantedlittlethings.blogspot.com. just follow the simple steps

Witoxicity said...

I often have loads of trouble with blogger, with uploading and moving around the mics. Sometimes, I almost want to tear my hair out! I do what Catherine and Jamilla have already suggested.

I love your hairdo! It looks so womanly and sexy. :D

I know I'm new to your blog and I've only just read a few of your posts. On relationships, sometimes it's better not to think too much about it. Just live it, enjoy it and you'll cross the bridge when you come to it.

I hope you had a great Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

Well she's also dead and unhappy.

There's a happy medium somewhere.