Friday, December 21, 2007

back in the days




These pictures are circa 2003. Oh good lord, I should never keep old pictures of myself with horrible makeups. But it's interesting how I've moved on from mile high brows, thicks ass liquid liners and clownish eyeshadows.

I have these 4 palettes of Hard Card e/s that I just loved using, I still do, but just in a different way. I remember my favoriate was Maybelline eye liners and mascaras. Never wore any blushes. Never used a brush, fingers only. Had no idea how to put on foundation, I used a wedge and smudged it on, not patting, just smearing it all over my face. Had no idea what under eye concealers are.

Oh those were the days. Bad makeup, blonde highlights and even worse skin. But here I is, girls, exposed. Aside from maturing with better application skills and learning more about makeup, and of course, these wonderful blogs, I had got a few more helping hands.. I will mention that in another blog. Good night y'all.

No comments: