Thursday, December 20, 2007

I was tagged by The Faux Fashionista weeks ago for this game, but I never got to post it before I left for the cruise. So here it is...

Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, to let them know that they have been tagged and to read the blog.

7 Random Facts and Habits about CuttiBeBe

  1. I hate it when toliet papers are set the wrong way. I like the paper coming down facing me. I change it everytime I see it, even in someone else's house.
  2. I never put my bare elbows on the table in any resturante, it's ok if I have long sleeve on. I just can't do it with my bare elbow. It's so gross.
  3. I still have 2 of my baby teeth. Yup, it's been there since I was 2 years old, and it's still here.
  4. I may seem like a princess sometimes, but I can rough it too. Your truly have been to Tibet and traveled in a SUV for 2 days to reach the Mount Everst Base Camp. 3 days with no showers. Oh and I rode a horse so hard, I got a blister on my butt. If you haven't rode a real horse before, just remember, it will feel like your pelvics is getting beat up for the first half hour, then you get used to it.
  5. The most annoying makeup don't I see on the street are people who wore makeup, but ignores their eye brows and doesn't curl their eye lashes. It's like.. what's point, you might as well just wipe that shit off, cus you just ate the fried chicken without the hot sauce. You just don't do that, they go together like a bowl and chopsticks, that's just how it works. In my book, you need your lashes curled and at least 5 coats of mascara.
  6. My bangs are usually long because I can't stand hair in my face. I use a hair band to pull it back even if I did get bangs. And my usual hair style is a messy bun or pony tail. Even though people tell me I have nice hair, I don't let it down or even blow dry it. Same thing as people tell me I have nice hands and nails, and I hate how my nails grow so fast and strong that it doesn't break on its own. I wish they do, so I don't have to cut my nails every 3 days.
  7. I once ate 72 skewers of beef kebob (the chinese kind, so it's not that big). Went to the hospital that night. I was 8.

I'm not going to tag anybody, because most of people have done so already. Thanks for those who tagged me. I will be sure to tell you all more about me later on. =)

No comments: