Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I can't wait..


I'm getting an iMac soon, at least that's what H told me. I'm so excited I can't contain myself! Ever since I started blogging, the standard of a good picture editing tool and a video cam has been raised in my technology challenged world.

I'd love to use the little camera on the monitor. It's so crisp clear and omg, can you imagine all the video tutorials I can do?! AaaahhHHhhhhh! Also I can take this One-on-One program with a tutor who can teach me everything I want, photo editing, movie making and web page making. Perfect for a handicap in the technology field.

I plan on vamping my blog up once I get used to Mac. My blog is so behind in terms of links to others, functions, maybe a chatter box? or music? the possibilities are ENDLESS!

Also, the best plus of using a Mac, NO VIRUSES!!! YAY!! I never shut off my computer and over time it gets so slow and infested with bugs (not from porn site, thank you very much). it's so slow and just plain frustrating!

For all y'all Mac users out there, how do you like it? is it much better to do web blogs on Mac? was it hard getting used to a Mac from PC?

3 comments:

jing said...

as much as i like to abandon pc, there are just some programs i'm afraid won't work with mac. I remember CS students preferred MAC over PC because it's more powerful and secure. But it's sleek and sexy, no wonder there's a major fan base.

Anonymous said...

Been using a Mac for the last 4 years and its quite easy to adjust to. There is nothing different blogging wise and work the same way. Now may I suggest the frontrow remote. Its pretty awesome to watch shows with it. Just make sure you have good lighting for the cam and you're good to go.

Only thing I missed about pc was the occasional games but you can always install windows onto a mac with bootcamp.

fuzkittie said...

Wooo~~~ I can't wait for you to get one, and see the video tutorials and new blog design!