Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Daisy says Happy New Year!


Daisy says "Hiiiiii.... pretty auntiesssss~~ Happy Lunar New Year!! where my red envelopes at?"

she's so big now... can't believe another year passed by...

thankfully the year of rat ended!! it was one of the worst year of my life and i cannot wait for the year of the mad cow to begin. bring some bullish action to the market and give me some good luck in career and relationships, pleaseeee pretty cow pleaseeee...

i didn't do jack shit for chinese new year, parents aren't here, so boo hoo.. no red envelopes. hope y'all had better luck, i hate people with like 23 aunts and uncles and 15 cousins, they always have the best new year's... i totally should have went back to china and collected some mula.

ladies!!! i'm working my skin care routine post. i want it to be a comprehensive one, so i'm gona really work on it. i hvaen't even talked about my la mer experience yet and now i'm changing it up again. but anyways, the information will be mostly my routines, not so much exactly what products to use, b/c i definitely do not stick to one brand or product, cuz i have fuckin' ADD.

anyways, love y'all... xoxo

8 comments:

XPPINKXX said...

Hey doll

GONG HAI FAT CHOY!!!!!

awww look at daisy!!! i have a question is that breed a shih tzu??? me and cliff are planning on getting one when we move to cali...they are sooo cute and playful...they remind me of ewoks!!!...

are your parents back the homeland? dont feel to bad you dont get $$$ this year...be grateful your not married!!! you have to shell out cash!!!

may this year be better than the last hun!

xo

fuzkittie said...

Happy new year~ I hope the year of the OX will be awesome for you!

Stephanie said...

Happy New Year! I'm glad the year of the rat is over as well! I look forward to the year of the ox, hopefully our economy will strengthen up!

ainstein said...

daisy is too cute! happy new year =)

Par said...

Cute furball!
I wish I got more cousins around but nope...the most I get is 6 red envelopes.... 6 is not a lot when the $ inside isn't much...sniff..

Mlle_Lou said...

Lovely girls :(including cute Daisy ) Happy Chinese new year to you too!
And more red envelopes for the next :)

Angie said...

I changed away from La Mer too. I didn't have a very good experience =(. I'm excited to see what yours is though!

Daisy is so cute! She looks like she's smiling in the first photo!

I agree! I hardly get anything for new years! Damn my small family! I do hope this year is much better for you!

The Faux Fashionista said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai! :) May the year of the Ox bring you the best of luck :) Daisy is adorrable <3