Saturday, January 31, 2009

Should I get a brother for daisy??

Meet diesel. I named him in the pet store. Need to seek daisy approval
first

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

yes!

MiuMiu said...

So cute! But what if Daisy bosses him around hehe

Yumeko said...

OMGGGG so cute!!!!!!!! i hope Daisy says its ok

Angie said...

Daisy is too cute for words! She reminds me of a teddy bear =).

What breed is Diesel? I say YES!!!!!

smilecusiluvu said...

I have a dog like that. I love shitz tzu they are soo cute =) mine looks exactly like that but instead of brow mine is a gray/black color

Mzz. Linhh said...

your dog/puppy/cuddle buddy is adorable on every level!

fuzkittie said...

OMG! YES!!!! Buy him!!! :DDD

Anonymous said...

OMFG!! that dog is so precious!!

Mlle_Lou said...

Get the doggie!! ( that if Daisy would like)
Ohh I love small dogs..they are just so cuddly.More puppies!

Usagi Chan said...

OMG! Diesel is such a beauty!
I have 3 dogs right now, two females and a a male, and I love them all. Dogs and other animals are such a joy :)