Wednesday, February 25, 2009

$5 lunch!!!

Yummm... So pretty I don't want to eat it. Yumeko would be proud if I
told her I made it. Sadly... No.... Whatever $5 is still a bargain!

12 comments:

Mona said...

where is this from? it looks yummy

yoli said...

great job, so yummy!

yoli said...

oh, you don't made it... don't worry, is a great job to buy it for only 5 dollars! lol

by the way, cute blog!

Mona said...

AhA! i make a mitsuwa run about once a month just to get the ramen there :P next time i should grab a bento.

totally agree with you about midtown lunch. i'm at the metlife building and the food in the area is so damn expensive.

fuzkittie said...

$5?! I'd like 10 to take home please.. hahahaha.

Let's invite M! :D So.. LaBelleMel, another beauty blogger is going to ride up with me on Friday. We can all go out on Sunday! Though I have no clue what to do with my car, I don't want to drive it into the city. Where are you exactly?

LaBelleMel, http://labellemel31.blogspot.com/, and I were thinking we'll grab some lunch with you, and maybe M, in the city, then we can go shopping.. Bergdorf, of course. She wants to go to Eve Pearl.. dunno where that is.

And when is Jill Stuart out in NYC? Hehehe.

Email me and let's plan more details! fuzkittieo at google mail.

Jamilla Camel said...

Hey, 5 bucks is a lot better than £5 in the City of London..remember those prices?!?

Looks YUMMY! I used to go to this place called Samurai Sushi on the ground floor of our building when I worked in central London, but it was a lot more than 5 bucks...I couldn't get out of there without spending at least £7!

yoli said...

hahaha you spell it a little wrong, but don't worry, is "esos chocolates son muy deliciosos" haha

yoli said...

hahaha you spell it a little wrong, but don't worry, is "esos chocolates son muy deliciosos" haha

yoli said...

hahaha you spell it a little wrong, but don't worry, is "esos chocolates son muy deliciosos" haha

yoli said...

ooh sorry I uploaded a lot of same comments!

Angie said...

Hahha it does look yummy!!! $5 is cheap!

Stephanie said...

$5 what a deal!