i'm hoping this way of updating would be a little bit easier on me. i'm a lazy blogger, i admit that. i salute to those who updates daily, fuz, i'm talking to you. i have no energy to update once i get home and my work blocked blogger!!! omg, everybody probably thinks i've fallen off of the face of earth without all the comments and updates.
so here is to redeem myself. i made this video back in the summer, as you can tell i was still wearing tank tops. haha. it's my base makeup tutorial. it's nothing special.. but more of less of how i do my face, but seriously though, my steps have been cut down since, i just don't have that kind of patience to do my face everyday.
without further adieu.. this is moi.. don't laugh! i look retarded doing my makeup, hahaha..
Products used:
Giorgio Armani Designer Modelling Compact Foundation SPF22
Dior Skin Flash (not pictured)
Giorgio Armani Micro-Fil Loose Powder
MAC MSF in Gold Spill
Guerlain Terracotta Blush & Sun in Sunlight 01 (my HG blush)
-------------------------
Today's FOTD.
Giorgio Armani Designer Shaping Cream Foundation SPF 20 (thanks Jamilla!)
MAC Mineralized Blush in Dainty
Dior 5 color palette iridescent in 809 Petal Shine
Nail color is Essie Foever Young
---------------------------------
this just happened while i was updating the video.. which is taking forever!!
so i was supposed to meet this guy up for dinner and some booty... hahaha.. anyways, it's an ex-bf from ages ago, but i thought i should recycle and at least for it to good use. physical needs have nothing to do emotional needs, right? so anyways, he's been asking me to go out for a dinner for a while now and i've always turned him down... my excuse was daisy.. how i have to walk her and can't stay over night b/c i need to feed her walk her...
so this boy have gone as far as looking for a dog walker for me in my area. now, that's some determination... so i finally agreed to dinner and a night cap tonight, i have a conference call early in the morning and he lives 2 blocks away from my work, which is great, since i'm not a morning person..
i dropped off daisy at my friend's place... i'm tellin' you having a dog is like having a child... gotta get the baby sitter set up before agreeing to any dates.. haha... so i dropped her off and came home to tidy up a bit.. and started thinking about how weird it would be to talk to him or how the night cap would go... so i procrastinated... and started updating my blog... totally dreading this so called "date"..
i'm more than 1 hr late.. and i was thinking... ok, fine, i'll go, i need to at least break it in.. hahaa.. ya know first time with a guy whos not mr. H. then he called, i was all like, so sorry, gotta take care of something at home, i'm leaving soon... then he says "oh no, i'm actually really sorry, b/c my parents just called and they wanted to stay over my place tonight since they need to be in the city tmr and it's going to snow. and bluh bluh bluh.."
see, usually a girl would be pissed to be dissed right? but i'm like jumping up and down... he's all like "i'm soo sorry, i really wanted to see u,.. i feel really bad" i'm all like.. "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! it's cool it's cool. let's plan another time then, ok. "
aaaahhhh.. i just hung up and phone with him and feel relieved... this is so freakin' weird.. i used to be so ok with booty calls and one nighters... and now i've just became this prude.. cock blockin' everybody coming my way.. i think i'm gonna focus my booty call candidate to those i don't know.. i'm too self conscious to do it with someone i know..
anyways, not that you guys are remotely interested in my life, but i thought i'd write it down.. to remind myself what an idiot i am sometimes, hahaha...

11 comments:
Hahah I am interested! I find situations like that to be fascinating! I'm the same! I keep cock blocking myself and I've turned into this prude haha.
When I'm in these weird situations, I'm always sitting there, delaying and swearing at myself the entire time haha.
Cute video! That Guerlain blush is so pretty on you! I have Gold spill too but I've never thought to use it to contour! Thanks!
Aww Daisy!
your skin looks so radiant in those photos - i envy your brows, haha.
LOL booty calls!! I've never done one before... hahaha. Well that's good, you got out of it without much trouble huh!
I love your video!!!!! You gotta do more!!! :DDD Hahaha, I know I know... I'm like the laziest consultant in the world. I do too much other shit when I'm "working". Hahaha! I'm going to email you NOW!
I forgot to say, I love the FOB music! xD
aww puppy!
ahh i dunno how some people could update everyday either haha.
oh i got your package today!! i came back to a nice surprise hehehe thankq!! i'll keep myself from using or opening anything till you get yours.
btw..the korean post opened it!!! #%#!&($!@#!!!!!! i think they thought it was some bio terrorism again..just like what happened to Fuz's package
i guess you got what you wished for haha. so much better than having you call him to make an excuse right.
Hey CBB,
Love the FOTD! The GA foundation looks perfect on your skin!
Love the brushwork in your video and the Chinese sound track...very cheerful.
I know what Fuz is saying about updates! The truth is, you just add more hours to your workday to compensate!
this booty call situation is really funny :P I love stories like these.
i need to go look for a sitter for my dog >.<
of course you are interesting to us!! =) but when you ended it with H? =O
Hey I find your life interesting! Its so different from mine, but I know I'd totally react the same way as you after getting though. Come to think of it, I am a prude by nature, you can probably tell from my blog, hahaha.
Hmm I'm considering the GA foundation, it looks so smooth and flawless! Great for little miss pockface like myself, teehee :P
Btw, you do NOT look retarded w/o makeup!
wow.. ur skin look so flawless and glow ! n i love to hear ur daily life too... u always sound so interesting...
Post a Comment