Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jettin out

Hi ladies. I'm sitting on my flight bsck to asis as I type. Sorry for
the lack of update. Just want to tell y'all how much I appreciate the
comments. Love u. Will update as much as I can while in Asia. First
stop - shanghai.

9 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Ooo have fun!!!

smilecusiluvu said...

yea asian cosmetics here you come! have fun and safe trip remember no pork or chicken or anything thats deadly over there I think that later on everyone ones going to be a vegi! haha

Anonymous said...

OMGG LUCKY!! i wanna go back to china to visit too T_T i havnt been there in like 6 years... too bad i dont have any money.. im still in highschool XD
hope you have LOADS of fun!!

Lily<3

Jamilla Camel said...

Lookin' cool in you shades, hun!

We expect a lot of mobile updates from you!! No excuses! at least one per day.

Think of me while you're strolling on the Bund!!

IchigoBunnie said...

whooaa so lucky for all this traveling! :)

i have yet to go to china. i heard its awesome :)

have fun and be safe! ^_^

MiuMiu said...

have fun on your trip! =)

Kasumi said...

Have fun in Shanghai!

Angie said...

Make sure you eat lots of yummy xiao long bao and shen jian bao for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mona said...

have a ton of fun! i love this pic!