And for me.. the forgotten beauty is Biotherm. Everything they had to offer worked great on my skin. It really is non-oily and moistourizing at the same time. I have weird skin. The drier my skin is underneath, the oilier I get. I never put lotion on my face before in fear of greasy face. However, since I've discovered Biotherm Source Therapie Superactiv, my skin have changed forever. And my outlook on skin care has changed as well.

I no longer fear to moisturize. This lotion/serum is all I need when my skin's acting up. I know it just wanted a little comfort and THIS is what I give to it. Since then I've tried many other serums/lotions as a night treatment. Some worked, but nothing lasted. And I always come back for it. I'm on my 3rd bottle already. For a girl who can't even finish a tube of cleanser, this says a lot!

Since it is the holidays, I suggest the girls out there to give this cute little package for your girlfriends. No matter what type of skin, this will work, I promise.

My boyfriend and dad have received numerous gifts from Biotherm Men's line from me. I love how fresh they are and how great they smell. I'd use the Aquapower on myself! (the green bottle).
They used to have a Biotherm kiosk at my local Macy's. But they left... only after a year... I was so lost. But thank god they have online shopping! Now you can just grab the Source Therapie Superactiv and get freeshipping too!
Now, their makeup line is another story. I don't like it and just don't work for me. Skincare is their speciality and I am sticking to their Star product. =)
Back to the grind.

1 comment:
i dont i was the only one who noticed Biotherm missing from Macys. I just started using them last yr when I tried to purchase at another counter and no one was there I stopped by to see what they had. I know!! i love Biotherm & now they are only available online. Another thing is Bath and Body works use to carry their line in store but they dont anymore. Argh!! I just recently found your blog and I do love it!! Keep blogging!
Post a Comment