me - climbing into bed quietly after he had just fallen asleep
him: ow, you kneed me
me: no i don't
him: no, you knnnnnnnnneeeeeedddd me
me: no hunnie, i'm tired.
him: no.. i said.. forget it.. good night
me *thinking* hahaha yes~! i get to sleep..
me - finding shit stain on my pillow case b/c mr.H was punishing Daisy ON MY BED! she looses bowel control when she's scared. and we are talking about a 250lb man here.
me: what is this? what the F is this?
him: i don't know, brown spots?
me: it's Daisy's shit! wth! i told you to not to put her on my bed after you punish her!
him: ....... it doesn't look like her shit to me
me: no look! i'm serious! if this is not shit, then what is this?
him: shit smear *serious stare*
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~ god help me!!!
This is the same man who told me he almost bought the Neiman Marcus Pink Quartz $2000 collection of makeup.
me: what r u getting me for christmas?
him: it's a surprise! it's amongst your favorites..
me: money?
him: no...
me: IT'S PINK!
him: uh hmmm....
............ after about 15 guesses..........
me: hehehee... it's not the $2000 Bobbi Brown make up is it?
him: all i'm saying is... you are not good at shutting off your computers *my blog was left on in the browser*
I was literally in tears. He, the man who pulls me away from Sephora in the mall and had to carry me on his shoulder to stop me from going into Nordstrom beauty dept., thought about buying me $2000 worth of make up!!!!
me: omg hunnie, let me show you the new Metal-X collection from MAC. I'm gonna get the dark green eye shadow, it's so hot!
him: why? you'll have the Bobbie Brown thing.
me *thinking* should I even go ahead to explain to him about the difference between textures and colors in eye shades? or even mention that they are different brands?
me: you really shouldn't get me that. It's too expensive, plus I can't use EVERYTHING in there.
him: well.. I already ordered it...
me: *eyes lite up* YOU DID??? oh I love you hunnie~~ Ok, you can return it, but before you do, I'm just gonna take a look to see what's inside, I won't open anything. *clinging onto his arm*
him: hahahaa.. No I'm just kidding, I didn't. I know if I did, you will open up that box and have me sit for 4 hours listening to you talking about every single little thing that's in there.
So do you kick him or kiss him?
I'm proud just at the fact that he even THOUGHT about buying me that collection. I really don't want it though, I mean.. it's just too much and too set up. I'd rather him give me $2000 to shop for make up on my own *I will leave this post open in my browser too, hehee*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL I had fun reading this post. Your hunny is hilarious and the both of you are so cute together!
Post a Comment