Tuesday, December 4, 2007

OoOOooo... SpaAaaAaaa....

If I were to pick where I want to be RIGHT NOW, it'd be the Thalasso Spa at Point Grace in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (wow, that's a mouthful).

I received a Aloe Vera Wrap treatment there, because of all the bad sunburns I got from sitting by the beach everyday. The treatment was ok, they just put blended aloe vera all over my body and wrap me in a clear plastic wrap. But it was the little shack (the same exact one as in the picture) that really got me. I was so scared that someone will see me laying there naked, but there is nothing and no one, but the wave crashing on the beach. Afterwards, I took a shower in the wild, no roof! It was as natural as you can get! the put some wooden strip board on the bottom of my feet to drain the water, there were soap and lotion, but I didn't use any of that, as I wanted the aloe vera to stay on my skin. And their towel, oh the towel, was the softeset Egyptian cotton towel I've ever felt!

Then we had dinner at Grace Cottage, which is right next door, also a part of Point Grace. We sat outside by a little gazebo. The food was great! Service was wonderful. It's very much like a dinner party at your friend's, but a really rich friend who can afford servers and bottle services for each table. But I think its the aloe vera or what not, I kept on getting bit by bugs. ARgh! But other than that. It was a just a beautiful breezy summer night.

Now THAT is a great day. Exactly what I need NOW! Not this stuffy little cube. I will try to upload a video we shot in Turks and Caicos.

put me on a jet plane and send me away~!!!