
I just spent the last 2 hours of my life crying my eye balls out from start to finish of this movie. Girls, go rent it, get the kleenex and borrow a shoulder to cry on, you won't regret it.
So after soaking H's shirt on a perfectly breezy Sat. night, I started to wonder what's the best way to get rid of puffy eyes, spoons in the freezer, over night tea bags?? Any suggestions ladies?
GUESS WHAT??!!! I took my GMAT today without studying AT ALL!! H had to prey me away from the car seat and kick my ass in the testing center. Starting from 10am when I woke up, all I did was clinging onto his legs and tell him how much I don't want to go take the test, because I was going to get a 400 something anyways. I threatened that I'd have a panick attack and sending me to the ER wouldn't be worth it. He shoved me into the shower, cooked me a grand breakfast (really delicious pancakes and corn beef hash, yum, my fav!), and dragged me to the car.
3 hours of torture and nearly passing out when the score came on the screen, 620!!!!! BOOOYAAA!!! I'm only 80 points away from 700!!!! I got this score without studying, imagine if I had put in just 1 week to study it!! lol..
I feel so relieved. I'm going on a shopping spree tomorrow. =) to reward myself for going through that 3 hours of hellllll....
How's your sat. going ladies? H and I planning on spending tomorrow take a stroll around SOHO, since we haven't been there for so long. I heard it's going to be nice out tmr. don't forget to call your mom to say I love you! I'll be wearing my mother's gift from H tmr. pictures to come~
good night now.

7 comments:
Omg! I watched that movie and I couldn't stop crying either, especially towards the end, I was practically bawling my eyes out! Her husband was tooooooo sweet!
Anyways, your H is sweet too, I'd kill to have my boy cook me a yummy breakfast on a day when I'm stressed out :(
congrats on your gmat!! that pancakes and corn beef hash breakfast sounded pretty damn amazing. just wanna add that i love your eyebrows and was wondering if you had any tips on shaping them or upkeep?
i never really wanted to watch that movie, but now i'm quite curious... i can't turn down a tear jerker haha! i'm audrey :) i randomly come to your blog and just thought i'd leave a comment. your new haircut looks really cute, by the way
Congrats! Takes me back to my SAT days. :P
Good job on the GMAT! Which reminds me...I still need to study for it...I am a horrible test taker.
It's that good??! Must watch it then, maybe I should prepare myself first. I love extremely sad movies, but I cry really hard sometimes.
the faux fashionista - i did not stop crying the entire movie. i think one thing is b/c the relationship they had is exactly what me and H have. He's older and more caring and I'm young and stresses over the littlest things. i think i got emotional thinking one day he'd leave me like that too, just all of a sudden dies. i made him promise me to die after me. i don't ever want to know what it feels like to lose him to death. =(
dianna - hey girl, thanks for visiting! I tattooed my eye brows. I used to pluck/shave my eye brows and draw them in when i was younger, then decided to just tattoo it to save time. My tips on shaping them is to go with the shape of your face and propotion to your eye, dont follow a certain shape or anything, they'll go out of style sooner or later. also, don't over pluck them, just keep them in a natural shape. don't pluck or shave anything above your brows, just take out the hair underneath. and use a little scrissors to trim hair, you don't need to pluck every hair, sometimes they just need to be shorter. hmm.. maybe i should do a tutorial on it.. =)
audrey - thanks for dropping by!! welcome! this is a major tear jerker. i never watched it b/c i never knew what the hell the story was about from watching the trailer. but wow, this is one powerful tear jerker. get the box of klenexx ready.
emilee - thanks girlie, i pat myself on the back for winging it on such a big test though. i really got some guts.
fabu-less - tell me about taking test, oh god, every time i study for this thing i remind myself why i was so happy to be out of school. NO HW, NO TESTS. but sometimes for your future, you gotta put out some you know? just close your eyes and do it.
jie jie - you HAVE to watch this movie! i think the concept is very "asian", b/c rarely do western movies portrait such a sad/bottomless/endless sad sad sadness movie. you think you cry hard? try hogging a planket, bunched up in a fetal position and snot flowing everywhere, and the begining of every scene is accompanied by "oh my god" and some heart wrenching sobbing.
sigh, that was a sad sad day for my eyes.. i could hardly keep them open..
Post a Comment