Anywho, this is the Mother's Day present H got for me, cus I'm daisy's mom. =) Daisy's almost 1 yr old, I can't believe we've had her for almost 10 months now! Time passes by so fast. She won't be a puppy no more after 5/31.
The little blue box. I love how they wrapped it so nice and neat. H got it for me last sat. but I promised myself to not to open it until the real Mother's Day, after my GMAT and all. So Sunday was the first day I wore it out. We went to Ctown and Soho to take a stroll around, but it was so windy that day and I had a major headache going on. But we had fun just spending some quality time together.
Yea my makeup look pretty messed up that day. I wiped my e/s off 3 times cus I couldn't find inspiration to do an actual EOTD. So I just threw on some of my usual stuff. I think it's all b/c of the damn "P.S. I love you" movie, my eyes were so puffy. I couldn't open my eyes for the entire day cus they felt so heavy and swollen. Argh..
See how I startd to look pale already.... that's right after we stepped out and I got hit with a major headache.
By the way I did a lot more shopping than I intended while walking around Soho, did some nabbing at Lush, then my first Chanel (nothing big really), and we bought some egg tarts (dan ta) from Egg Tart King from Ctown, so yummy... only if they were as good as the ones in Macau though... ahhh.. what a lovely Mother's day spent with my hunnie... =)

6 comments:
Hey Cutibebe! :D
Here in Spain Mother's Day was a week ago :) By the way, I definitely love your present, and your little Daisy looks really cute~~
Hugs! :3
Your cheeks are glowing! :D
May I ask what kind of blush you used??
Belated Happy Mother's day!
Thank goodness your family is okay. It's a really scary world now. Maybe it has always been like that and we never noticed it because we were so young.
I honestly envy how glowy and healthy your skin is.
eru - hi girl! thank you~ my daisy's not little anymomre, she's all big... =( but i'm a proud mama nonetheless. thanks for your comment.
anonymous - i used MAC Sunbasque as a blush in this picture. sometimes i feel like this acts like a bronzer too, it's got enough shimmer to give me the glow and just enough color to make my pale face look bronzed.
jie jie - hi doll, thanks for your kind words. my family's doing well and thank god the earth quake did affect them. we r blessed to have never gone through anything like that, but definitely feel the compassion towards the victims (and the ones in Burma too).
my skin is not healthy at all. oh god, i will post a picture of me sans foundation and you will know what i'm talking about. i think i just learned the trick to glowing cheeks, i had such a hard time learning how to put on blush. but after watching the tutorials on a lot of beauty blogs, i finally got the drift.
your necklace is SO pretty!
thanks for the reply! if you wouldn't mind considering doing a tutorial, it would be much appreciated! can i also ask where you got your eyebrows tattooed? and did you decide on a shape or did they? i'm definitely going to look into this now :)
Post a Comment