Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Stephie's Yard Sale #2


Chanel Precision Nourishing Cleansing Milk Face and Eyes
50ml BN Travel Size
Price: $7


Shiseido Pureness Anti-Shine Refreshing Lotion
150ml, have 85% left
Price: $6


Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O
150 ml, still have 85% left
Price: $15


Lancome Colour Focus Palette in Lover's Wish
Used each shadow 2 times with applicators
Price: $12


Shu Uemura Sweet Lip Gloss in Strawberry
Brand New, Never Used
Price: $13



SOLD!!!!!!
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad in Tickled Pink
Each shadow used less than 10 times
Price: $5



SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
Clinique Eye Palette (colors top to bottom, left to right) Buttermilk, Apricot Spice, Beige Shimmer, Keylime Pie
Each shadow used 2 times
Price: $5



RMK Super Basic Concealer (concealer in 02R, powder in 01R)
Used once with brush, once with clean finger. Still have box.
Price: $25


Lancome Colour Focus in Skylight
Brand New. Never Used. Still have box.
Price: $16

That's all for now ladies. Same rules as the last sale. All prices includes shipping. Paypal only.

p.s. I did a video on my thoughts of work/life/quarter life crisis, but I don't know how to edit it with Microsoft Movie Maker. that thing is the stupideset program in the world. argh!!~!! so frustrated... I think I'll just type it up once my inspiration kicks in.

No comments: