
Hi my lovlies, sorry for being MIA. We are heading down to Baltimore for some blue crabs for this long weekend. It's been a busy week, though I have a lot to update, I didn't get home until 10pm everynight. Bikram yoga, eatting the best ramen in NYC and meeting up friends for tapas. busy bee that I is.
I did some real damage last weekend at the Short Hills Mall. My trophies includes a pair of Gucci shoes!!! But your girl got $500 off on that, have I made you proud or what? =P I uploaded pics on Picasa and tried the "Blog This" function. Stupid thing only posted 4 pictures. Argh... so frustrating, I thought it'd be so freaking easy using Picasa to upload my pics, guess not. Back to the upload 5 at a time thing. so stupid..
anyways, I hope everyone will enjoy their long weekend! lay out by the pool, eat a whole lotta bbq or crabs in my case, and watch the fire works!!! woohoo to the US of the A!~

3 comments:
Woo~ you'll be within my vicinity! I hope you enjoy the crabs, and let me know which joint is good to go to~ Can't wait to see your Guccis.
I wanna see the shoes!!! I kind of want a pair of Gucci (no reason, just because lol), but it's going to have to be one of those window shopping expenditures until I find something I really must have.
Crabs.. yummm. I'm kinda allergic but I love it! I have the same problem with picasa. Once I uploaded at a different computer and it allowed to select all the photos. It was flash, but I can't find that option now.
$500 savings? So how much exactly was the damage? Better yet, I'd rather see the goods.. goods yummy.. damage, bad for the heart/wallet.
Post a Comment