MAC Studio Fix in C35
Guerlain Blush and Sun in Sun Light (I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush/bronzer!)
Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
MAC Power Kohl in Orpheus on upper lash line
L'Oreal Carbon Black e/l for tight lining and lower water line
Prescriptive Moonbeam Reflective e/l in Beaming Plum on the top and lower lash line as eye shadow
Shiseido Lash Base
L'Oreal Volumious Natural (me likey this one)
Giorgio Armani e/s in #11 to fill in brows, it's a taupe color, not bad right?
Lips:
MAC lipstick in Syrup
One of the Chanel Glossimer in Scantille something, a bubble gum light pink.
Click Chanel on Nordstrom to read the proclaimed ability this mascara could do to your lashes.
on the outside. the tube feels a little big, I hate companies that try to package the tube or the wand so fat and big, to make you think your lashes will be fatter and bigger. excuse my messy vanity area. major clean up needed.
this is the best i can do with my camera. anyways, you can see the combs and brushes in both pictures. the first picture gives you the full on view of the brushes in the middle. it's actually a pretty wide gap between the combs. the second pictures you can see the comb in the middle. they have white tips, b/c it's white plastic/rubber underneath.

2 coats on my curled lashes. i did it the way the pamphlet said to do it, roll the wand as you stretch the mascara out on your lashes. i rolled, i stretched, i even pushed it up a bit to give it a curl. all it did is to weight my lash down with so much product. anger, rage, how do you justify spending $30 on a tube of black gooy shit? separate, volumize and hold curls, my ass... this mascara sucks big time dick and i don't even usually hate on any product that much. but it's just the price and dude, it's CHANEL! chanel can do no wrong in my book, but now she just majorly pissed me off.
2 coats on my curled lashes. i did it the way the pamphlet said to do it, roll the wand as you stretch the mascara out on your lashes. i rolled, i stretched, i even pushed it up a bit to give it a curl. all it did is to weight my lash down with so much product. anger, rage, how do you justify spending $30 on a tube of black gooy shit? separate, volumize and hold curls, my ass... this mascara sucks big time dick and i don't even usually hate on any product that much. but it's just the price and dude, it's CHANEL! chanel can do no wrong in my book, but now she just majorly pissed me off.
This side is what I usually do to my lashes. Shiseido Lash Base and any other mascara, in this case, L'Oreal Volumious Natural. I love both products, and Shiseido Lash Base has really impressed me. It's my HG lash base aside from my T'Estimo Treatment mascara base.
I'm so utterly disappointed in Chanel for creating such garbage. I'll return it ASAP, maybe get the Dior Iconic mascara in return. Since seeing the Iconic mascara on Fuzkittie's site, I just want to try it so bad. I never really liked Dior Show (big fat wands doesn't not equal big fat lashes!), but this one seems promising. Did you see the lashes on that girl after she used it? So long and lush!
Ok. I'm done with FOTDs for a while. My skin's breaking out a bit from the Studio Fix. Honestly, I think using any foundation will break me out, except for MMU. It's so hot and humid in NYC, I don't want to use ANYTHING on my face. I'm going bare faced until whenever I get the urge for FOTDs again.
Ciao Bella!


10 comments:
LOL, it sucks big time, you're right! The funny thing is the wands of the Chanel one and the Iconic one are so similar! Rubber brushes are in style I suppose.
I hope you do try the Iconic mascara, I love it, such separation. However, I never expect my mascaras to not smudge or hold curls, but I do extra things to make them smudge proof and curly anyway. So I dunno if Iconic will hold curls.
I'm loving Shiseido base too! I did use it when I did the FOTD with Iconic.
you are so adorable!
can you do a post on your makeup vanity/collection?
Thanks:)
can you also do a post about double eyelid surgery-- pros/cons etc. i'd like to get it done....
nice glowy skin! and cute earings too!
yea a lot of people seem to break out with studio fix. although i haven't tried it... i'm just scared to even have it near my face :(
Good to know that Chanel isn't that good, still figuring out what mascara to buy.
Kind of off topic but I want to ask you about your eyebrows. You have the best eyebrows I have ever seen. How do you do it? Are they tattooed on? If so could you give me the name and place of the person who did it? They look hot.
Lovely FOTD!
Fuzkittie - i'm so returning that junk and get the dior iconic, i love the packaging on it! so shiny and nice.
anon#1 - thanks doll! but honestly, i don't think any mortals should see what my vanity/collection looks like. it's moroe than mess, i can't even find stuff myself. usually my FOTD just end up with whatever my hand reaches.
anon#2 - pls click on the link at the bottom of the Thierry makeup post. i wrote a post about my eye lid surgery before, it's complete with pictures before and after pictures including during recovery time. go check it out. and then ask me some more specific questions. for every single eyelid girl, there is a different concern. my pro/cons probably won't be the same as your pro/cons. let me know what your concerns are and i can address them more directly.
anne - oh god, i'm definitely swapping that studio fix away. I mean, it's an ok foundation, good coverage and easy to use. but omg, i can FEEL it clogging my pores. now i have 4 zits sitting on my face. nice...
Ms.2Be - don't waste your money on that one. cheap drug store brands are just as good. maybelline full n' soft is my all time favorite it. give it a try. i just placed an order for the new Givenchy Phenome eye mascasa, the one with the little ball. can't wait to get it so i can test it out.
anon#3 - thanks thanks. my eye brows are tattooed. however, i got it done in china. all i know is the technique they use is similar to tattoo but not as deep into the skin and the color they use is brown/dark brown. so once the color fades, it tends to get a little pink/purple ish on my skin. right now i've been filling it in with some power/pencil so it doesn't look so light.
I love how natural your makeup looks, all glowy and healthy. Isn't that glossimer LE? You sure do love Syrup, is it HG yet?
I think it's the MAC foundation, not your skin though. So many people have broken out from it, it's no surprise. It's might be just a matter of finding the right foundation, ya thinK?
You look gorgeous; very glowy and natural. :)
Now you've convinced me to get the Shiseido base!
Post a Comment