doesn't mean you know about bathroom etiquette.
I don't care what kind of Hermes belt, Armani suit and Ferragamo shoes you got on, once you are in the bathroom, you are just like everybody else. you pee and you shit and if there is someone in there with you, you tone down the thunder a little bit. Girlfriend, nobody needs to hear the thunder, we all hear the rain and the hail, you know what i mean?
For the past couple of days, I've been having major gas. I can't let it ripe in my not so private cube, so I head to the bathroom. And every single time I go there, there is someone there. So I flush the toliet and let the noise cover my "bomb". There is nothing I can do about the smell, but to let it air out, so you are on your own about that.
But OMG, this lady that was in the stall next to me RIPED A BIG ASS BOMB LIKE FREAKIN' BIN LADEN! Good lord, there was freaking echo coming from the toliet bowl. Damn woman, the fuck you eat? super sized burrito? Feeling inferior to her B52 bomb, my gas just queefed out. So I'm sitting there thinking, omg, she knows i'm here right? is she about to take a shit, cuz i got the urge to shit too.
thus beging the battleshits. 10 seconds passed by.. i rolled some toliet paper to signal i might be leaving soon... she's still sitting there... i hear her sliently doing the "uhhhhh" try to put that dry ass crusty shit out. i'm sitting there thinking, ok now, here we go, i'll flush again and my shit will go, my fart will go, i'll be done. just when i was about to push the handle, her fucking super sized bean burrito fart hit me in the face. now i'm using the toliet paper i just rolled to cover my nose, and one hand on the handle, my ass is ready to shit. "sshhhhhhh" after the flush... my shit still hasn't came out. cuz of her damn funky ass fart scared my shit away~~!
i'm sitting there thinking, i surrender. i wiped my ass and flushed. went to wash my hand real quick, then that bitch started dropping nuclear bombs. you hear all that hail dropping in the water, it's like a black hawk flying by dropping bombs in vietnam. and she release a long sigh... DA FUCK? YOU CAN'T' WAIT ANOTHER 14 SECONDS TO RELEASE THAT SHIT? i'm running out the door and could totally imagine the smile on her face.. what a fucking bitch, i fucking hate people like that, why can't they just do a slient one? why can't they have some kind of manner in the bathroom? if you work a corp job, your first assignment is to get the slient fart and quick shit down to a TEE, darling! apparently, that bitch didn't do her homework. now i'm pissed and still hasn't shitted.
then i tried to go another bathroom about 1 hour later. as i got up, i saw my mgr got up too. then she started walking the same direction as me and of course WE WENT TO THE BATHROOM TOGETHER! doesn't it always happen that way? bathroom bonding time with mgr always comes at a time when you need to do #2?
anyways, she started chatting up with me about what i'm doing for the wknd, bluh bluh.. then she got in the stall next to me! argh, fine. i'll wait. then she started talking to me through the stall wall! do you have any idea how uncomfortable it is to chat with your mgr about shoes while pissing? "oh is that your new shoes?" (she can see my feet on the bottom of the wall, since it's open), "uh.. no... i had them for a while.." "they look really nice, it's very similar to mine" (she sticks her feet over a bit) I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING SHOES WHEN I'M TRYING TO PISS! i just wanted to squat down and piss on her fucking shoes. "oh yea, nice.. "
so she rolls her TP, flushes her toliet. then she continues on to chat with me on the outside while i'm still in the stall waitting for her to leave. "i'm going to a baby shower this wknd. it's in the suburbs, i'm so scared of going go the suburbs, it's like there is NOBODY there? you know what i mean? the city has so many people, i'm so used to it. blubh lubh"
while using my pushing my shit out voice (low rusty voice) "I HOPE FUCKING LEATHER FACE CHASES YOU DOWN IN THE SUBURBS AND SAW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OPEN WITH HIS CHAIN SAW, YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH!! LEAVEEEE!!"
it'd been nice, wouldn't it? but no, b/c i have bathroom etiquette, i wait. she finally left and i pushed my first born baby. so nice and brown, nice coiled shape sitting at the bottom of the bowl. AAAHHHHH... feels like heaven...
ain't that a great way to start your Weekend? empty bowel and not seeing your office bitches for 2 days? AND going up to Boston for some nice grub????
hellz yeah! peace out my chicas~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
lmao thats hilarious! I'm so glad I've never had a manager like that lol
--------------------
xoxo jaimie
don't forget to check out my new contest!
www.justkissnmakeup.com
haha i started cracking up when i read this, its so true with females and the bathroom doing a number 2, we try to play hide and seek with it, if someone else is in there, its like we needs to wait for them to leave to start doing our business and im sure most females can relate to flushing to cover up any noise coming from our asses.
but with guys, they can take a shiet right next to eachother and they'll have a bonding conversation with each other while listening to each other drop their bomb
haha i started cracking up when i read this, its so true with females and the bathroom doing a number 2, we try to play hide and seek with it, if someone else is in there, its like we needs to wait for them to leave to start doing our business and im sure most females can relate to flushing to cover up any noise coming from our asses.
but with guys, they can take a shiet right next to eachother and they'll have a bonding conversation with each other while listening to each other drop their bomb
hahaha i just love your stories
PUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! This is perhaps the funniest blog entry I have read ever since I started blogging!!! xDDD
That's hilarious, and you are totally right about all the details~ Hahaha!
I couldn't stop laughing...
Greetings from Europe
Oh my goodness....ROFLMAO, that has got to be the funniest, most descriptive blog post EVER. Love the details ;)
I've been a lurker for a while, but I couldn't resist leaving a comment - your post had me laughing the whole time! I HATE it when there's someone in the bathroom while I've got to go. I work with a lot of older women at my new job, and they just don't care who hears them - it's disgusting when they start grunting/breathing hard and you KNOW what's going on in that stall, even though they saw feet in another stall to let them know they're not alone. So gross.
you're about the only person who can talk about this topic, and not sound disgusting even though you're very elaborate because you're just too hilarious! i read this at work today and couldn't stop laughing..
i had a coworker who warned me as soon as i opened the bathroom's door to get out and use other bathroom because she was doing number 2, as if i couldn't smell it already... another time she warned me what she's about to do.. uhhh.. okay.. we have individual toilets, why do they have to use the bathroom with multiple stalls to do #2?
hee hee hee, this is so funny and so true!! ive been reading ur posts for a while and this is just too funny. i was actually eating lunch when i saw this entry but i had to save it for another time to prevent barfing up my food. anyhoodle, i just read it and it was hilarious, i even read it outloud to my bf since we both know the benefits of a good poo. i think one of the best feelings in the world is a successful poo, lololol. ahaha this entry and the one on colon cleanse may be the funniest yet :)
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl
omg THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! u know i have NO IDEA how ppl can chat with each other in their stalls!! i mean it's gonna scare my PEE away too!! (dont even mention #2 LOL)
I love reading your blog!
Girl, you are so funny! I usually never leave a comment but just couldn't resist. By far one of the best blogs I've read all day.
lol i couldn't stop laughing after reading this
Post a Comment