Friday, July 11, 2008

well, that was that. let's move on now..

Period intensifies every emotion. Let's just put it that way. I'm over it now. Thanks for all your concerns and caring comments. I appreciate it. It's so weird something, I feel like my blogger friends are the only ones who truly cares about me. How sad it is in today's world, we connect in the purest form through the internet. Thank you my friends. =)

This weekend is jam packed with action.

Sat. - POOL!!!! and tanning. and a bit of gym. hit the mall to return a few things and get hiking boots. At night, we've got a little show to attend in Bklyn, then raw food dinner (which reminds me I need to post about Pure Food and Wine, which is a raw food rest. we went a couple weeks ago. RAW in SATC is based on this rest.)

Sun. - Hiking!!! My first hike. So excited. Can't wait to get dirrty dirrty and make monkey love to H in the jungle. =D

Next week, I've got some interesting places to visit... H and I have been on a "body cleansing" ritual lately. Basically, it's just salad, fruit, and water for me during the week. We tend to do white meat as protein, but sometimes we can't resist a good steak salad. In light of keeping us healthy and me "bloat-free" (girl, a monster period does your body wonders. I gained 5 lbs and bloated as f*ck). We are going to get COLON HydroTherapyyyyy.... ohhh yeaa.... H's butt hole won't be a virgin anymore after Tuesday. tehehehe... I can't wait to get all that shit (literally) out of me! We will be happily report back how it felt with a garden hose shoved up in our arses. And hopefully this will end H's daily request for anal sex once and for all (sorry, TMI).

Also, I've made an appointment for a facial at Mario Badescu. I got their samples and thought they were ok. But the facial is only $65, for nyc standard, that is DIRTY CHEAP, cheap as hell! Many reviews I found online said their facial is great, but extraction was painful. Oh pls, my face is extraction pain proof. I've been getting my pimples popped since I was 12. I'm sure I can sustain the pain. I shall see how the final result is and let y'all know.

'Tis Friday and the weather looks fantastic for this weekend.. Ladies and gents, enjoy it while you can. Ciao~

-------------------------------------
edit: I forgot to mention that I went to the MAC store on 5th ave to check out the Sonic View, etc. new releases. I'm never early on MAC collections, b/c there are so many good and much more informative reviews out there. But the "beauty blogger" in me pushed me on the NRW line and there I was...

I was not impressed with the Mineralized e/s. I thought some of the colors came out to be too glittery and chulky. The blue one had the most beautiful blue, but the silver/light blue that came with it was too light for me. So I skipped.

I could not stop swatching the Mineralized blush in Gentle. It's sooo fine and smooth. OH man.. how did I manage to walk out of MAC w/o it? The mini buffer brush is really soft and perfect for the blush. I'm surprised no one really talked about the brush, but then again, it ain't nothing new to us.

As you all know, I'm a MMU wearer. I'm willing to try all Mineral foundations (but some of the online ones seems sketchy, so I keep it to EDM mostly). I have the Mineral foundation natural in Medium already and love using it. I was thinking about picking up the medium dark since I've tanned quite a bit. Well, I wasn't really impressed with the shimmer and I really don't see the point of me using shimmer on my face when I like it matte with a sheen, not shine. Plus the Face brush it came with was weird to use. I don't know how that paddle shaped brush can evenly buff on mineral foundation. I could see that it's being used with the shimmer though, either way, it's unnecessary.

I'm gonna go to Nordstrom this wknd to check out the Color Forum collection and this time I will NOT end up with a pair of Gucci shoes that I didn't need.

3 comments:

fuzkittie said...

O how I hate period anger! It's like I can't figure out why I'm mad, then I get madder! Pft, stupid hormones. Stupid, period.

Glad you are feeling better though! Have a great weekend~

jing said...

Thank goodness you're feeling better now. I blogged years ago and felt closer to my blogger friends than my RL friends, because they just didn't blog and we lived so far apart. I had a feeling, I think it was just me, that my real friends are getting tired of my whining and bitching. After hitting depression at its worse, I shut everyone out. Though I still minimize myself from exposing too much emotion, both in RL and online.. Errr.. not exactly cos I pretty much expose myself in other people's blog thru their comment section. Hehe.. you're one of my victims. I guess you can't help it when someone is truly open about their thoughts and feelings. One can't help but worry, relate and understand how you must feel.

LOL on "Can't wait to get dirrty dirrty and make monkey love to H in the jungle." that's only good in fantasy hun.. j/k.

I've been seeing some swatches lately, and Gentle is the one I'm eyeing most.. well dainty but it seems to light on me. Maybe I'll wait for more FOTDs.

Anonymous said...

CuttiBebe:

I have been reading your blog for a while, mainly because of Daisy, reminds me of my own pet. I agree, mac's gentle is so beautiful!

I also get anxiety attacks once in a while, is very scary and my family thinks I am just weak minded and need to be monitored...it is sad..because I am perfectly fine unless those moments come...I wish they understood that is something we can overcome.
Along the way i read your blog. Hugs!
Mimmi.