Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back with pictures

India

London

Hi ladies! I really miss blogging! It seems like I'm all left out of the blogging world since I left for the business trip. It's getting really busy at work. Not that I want to bad mouth the new company, but man, I have never seen a company so disorganized.

I'm planning my holiday season now - first of all, I'm not buying anybody presents, given the economy the way it is, also my own financial situation, I don't even have enough for myself. So thank god no xmas shopping!

No matter how much I dread the holiday season, it's coming and the snow's falling. The world won't stop turning just because I became single. So what does a single girl do? She plans her holiday parties! It sounds bad - but I'm starting to contact my friends now and checking in on what everyone's been up to. My plans of baking my first turkey and buying my first xmas tree is out the window, so bring out the vodka and let's party!

Also, I plan to see all those pathetic holiday movies. It sounds strange, but I really want the whole "meeting the parents awkard family reunion" episode in my life. Maybe b/c I'm so far away from my family, I want to experience the drama and the awkardness, isn't that what makes the holiday merry?

Life is never what you expected - just last month I was researching for recipes for baking a turkey for him and my family, and now I'm making turkey sandwich for myself. How fucking pathetic is that? Surprisingly to me, everyone says I seem fine dealing with it. Like how should I act? Like I'm devasted? Depressed? I don't have a choice in this - I had to break up with him because he ruined my credit and owes me a shit load of money. If there was 1 reason I should stay with him, I probably would have. It was probably less painful only because I had no choice, so I just deal with it.

Who knows, maybe I will need some intensive session with my shrink once I get some money into my account. hahah.

anyways ladies, i hope you enjoy the pictures!!! good night. =)

8 comments:

MiuMiu said...

Nice profile picture!
Your trip looked like fun. I love how the cows walk around like stray cats and dogs haha.
I wish I had some of that Indian cuisine! NAAAANNNNN!!
I hope you're doing better, just make sure you keep yourself occupied. Why not make the turkey still? You and Daisy would have quite the feast XD

Yumeko said...

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

fuzkittie said...

You're hanging in there! Good to hear~ Busy work does help too, to keep your mind off of unpleasant thoughts! Haha, I like your pictures... India, London, just like how we imagined period. xD

Unknown said...

i'm glad your back safe and sound from your trip! we missed your posts.

Anyway, I'm sorry about what happened with you and him. I dont know the whole story, but from what you've briefly mentioned that's a bit shady with what he ended up doing. But despite of the unfortunate event, I still hope you'll be able to have a good yet simple holiday :)

Angie said...

Pretty!

Yeah, obviously you aren't as okay as you may seem to be. But you really have to try to put on a brave face, to be somewhat hopeful that you'll be okay soon.

IchigoBunnie said...

i looked through the pics. nice! i still can't find the star of david, the cross, and muslim star XD. i zoomed in trying to do this i-spy/where's waldo escapade but i couldn't find it XD haha

but gosh, so much smog! i think my poor skin would just die in that @_@

as for london--i wish i can go back to london! but i hate the price....XD so expensive!!

annee nguyen said...

omg lucky you!! i wish i could go to india!

Anonymous said...

glad you're doing great!
and you're not pathetic,
he's the pathetic one

merry christmas!!