
Hey girls, hope y'all had a wonderful X'mas with your family and loved ones. I went to Boston for the weekend and caught up with some friends and much missed pho (NY pho just don't cut it for me no more). I got a $100 Saks giftcard as one of the x'mas present and I spent the next day! Talk about no self-control.
Chanel Spring 2009 collection is out on counter already and it's one of the only spring collections that caught my eyes. Usually I stir away from those pastel light too-girly girl color theme of the spring/summer collections. But the Gypsy inspired color theme is so unique, it immediately flared up my makeup binge. I tried most of the colors out in this collection, but I think the only things worth getting is the e/s quad (of course), the Rosewood Glossimer, and make the purple nail polish. I'm kind of on the fence about the nail polish, I have about 8 bottles of Chanel nail polishes and they are no doubt one of the most high quality nail polishes out there. But for $20 a pop? I'm not so sure the color is THAT special. I'm sure I can find something similar at OPI. So I decided to skip on that.
Also, I got the Teint Innocent company foundation - I'm on a huge foundation binge. I used to stick to mineral only, but late I've been trying out a lot of comopact foundations. Will definitely do review and swatches tomorrow. I'm cleaning up my condo for the New Year! One of my resolution for the new year is to decorate my condo. I think it was on my list last year too, but yea, never got to it. LOL.
2008 has been some what of a bittersweet year for me. Gone through a lot, but survived at last. That's a whole other entry, haha, talk about what a year!
So what's everyone's NYE plan? I'm going to my friend/coworker's condo on 42nd and 9th. She's running a "no where to go on NYE" shelter. lol. nah.. It's just in nyc, you always end up at some huge party, paying $100 for open bar, but can never get a drink, b/c the bar is packed, and cant leave, b/c you paid for entry already and everywhere else is full. Or... you get to invited to house parties hold by couples, yea... not exactly what I had in mind for NYE. So I'm going to support her shelter and pop a few champanes, drink out hearts out and watch people get stupid on the street. I heard it's gonna be mad cold on NYE, I would NOT want to be out in TIME SQUARE if i were you.
alright ladies, reviews to come soon. I miss y'all. =)

4 comments:
lol glad i didn't get you chanel collection as gift.. bought you the lunasol x'mas collection you wanted.. hope you have fun on NYE~ c-ya~
Oohh, such a pretty Chanel palette, can't wait to see an FOTD.
Hope you enjoy your parties! No partying for me, Seoul is waaaay too packed.
Would you take some pictures of your newly decorated apt one day? I'd like to see what you've done. =)
Happy New Year!
Santa knows you've been good this year so he gave you a few extra presents!!
You are a survivor!! Best wishes in the new year!
just wanted to drop in and say hello! glad ur back =D happy new year sweets! *hugs*
Post a Comment