Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm back to hell from heaven

Hello mis amigas.. I'm back from my Asia trip. It's been pretty
depressing being back at work. I'm still adjusting. Above is a pic of
me and my friends at a temple in Bali. It was perfect 80s everyday. I
surfed for the first time. And hiked up a volcano at 3am to see
sunrise, only to see pouring rain. LOL. All in all, it was a fun trip.
I will need to update u guys on my makeup hauls from HK. I spent 3
hours at facessss in tst. Yea.. Im a little embarrassed. Hehee..

Xoxo

10 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Welcome back!! We are ready for the pics!!

fuzkittie said...

Woo looks like so much fun!! Can't wait to see all the stuff you bought!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! ;)
Yeah, I kinda feel like you when coming back from a wonderful trip to my every-day life again.

Can#t wait to see your haul from HK!

Lulu said...

wow you guys look so pretty! Can't wait to see what you got from Asia :)

~Mel said...

welcome back hun!! u look gorgeous!! it seems i haven't talked to you in forever! =)

MiuMiu said...

welcome back!
3 hours at faces?!?! omg! how did you even stand those SAs there?? haha. can't wait to see it all =)

christine said...

hi! I was wondering if you could recommend any great places to shop and eat in NYC? I'm coming up for a few days and would love to know some of the best places :) Thanks a bunch! My email is c.unknown12@gmail.com

Blog Sale NYC said...

Hey. How's it going? That's a nice pic of u and ur friends. It sucks that u have to go back to work so soon, at least u had a lot of fun on ur trip.

Mona said...

i can't WAIT to start traveling

Jamilla Camel said...

Hi CutieBeBe! I will now be in Bangalore from 29 June till July 11 so I will be back for the second week of your trip!! I will be around on Sunday the 12th and we can go shopping at Westfield London or the Bicester outlets!!

email me please!