i thought i'd update before i get another comment threat. lol. jk! my life in london is pretty boring, just work, eat and sleep during the week. last weekend i went out to central London to eat dim sum, meet up with friends, oh and Jamilla! i'm staying at Canary Wharf by the way, it's a bit out of the way in East London, to get to central London takes about 20 minutes, but I'm just too tired during the week to make the trip. the above picture is me and my mom at the DLR station heading into the town!
the DLR station again.. i bought the green jacket at Zara for 40 pound. it's so cold in London, i had to buy new clothes! not an excuse.. well, not an entirely excuse. lol. there is no excuse for 3 pairs of shoes in 4 days, i know i know. but one of them was 15 pound! everything's on sale here!
my friend and i in the Tube station, oh god, the tube stations are so HOT! i was so sweatting balls in there. they should air condition the carts, just a thought. she and i went to Kilburn for some good chinese food.. yummm.. i finally had a decent meal in london.
Sunday I went to the Westfield mall in Shepard's Bush to meet up with Jamilla and Jamal. they are so great. we talked for 2 hours at an Italian cafe outside. it was gorgous weather, no rain at all. I really enjoyed my Sunday. Though I didn't get to shop in the mall, since it closes at 6pm. That's one thing lame about London, all the shopping closes so early!
Jamilla gave me a Cappuccino mug from Dubai, a magic carpet mouse pad and a Paul & Joe sister shirt, everything's so cute! My mom love the mouse pad, I decided to pass it onto her, since I don't need one for my laptop. Thanks Jamilla!
I am feeling much much better. I am even considering moving to London! isn't it insane? a week ago I was hating it here! I think it's the nice weather.. also my manager on this project is so nice, the entire team is so relaxed, i feel much less stressed out. I started eatting and sleeping normal, therefore, feeling better? I think moving to London for a year would be great, since I can use my weekend to travel around Europe. I don't know, we'll see what happens.. I think I'm just crazy right now... I should calm down and think it through, hahaa..
i <3 u all!!!

9 comments:
Aw fun!! I'm glad to see you smiling, hehe. The shopping in US closes early too, hahaha. Asia is the best.
aww.. u and ur mom's so cute!! ehehe.. i'd def like to visit london someday and u've been there how many times already.. hehe.. come back soon!!
I have always wanted to live and work in London! Are your hours decent? I have a friend who is working there right now but never has time to travel on weekends bc of pure exhaustion from also working in the finance industry, lol.
i love ur green jacket.. so lovely! hahaha 3 pairs of shoes is never an excuse... because I always buy at least 2 pairs at a time.. hahaha but buying shoes in Malaysia is cheap, like RM30.00 / USD 8.00 for normal semi branded shoes. So envious, Jamilla and you can meet up. In my opinion and what I read from her blog, Jamilla is a friendly and lovely lady. How I wish I were there.. hahaha...
You posted!! I am really glad to see that you are smiling and having fun!! It was so good to meet you and I hope you have time to meet up again at Selfridges this week!
glad your doinn better ;)
Hi there - I've been reading your blog and you look and sound a lot happier :). A move to London would be a sea change but hey - a change isnt necessarily a bad thing - good luck!
hey is me again ! Hehehe... Thanks for dropping by my blog and comments... Yeah, Asia shopping malls open till 10pm unless they're having midnight shopping spree..some malls will open till 1am ! but in my country, products are normally outdated or at the edge of being dispose.. hahaha.. not much selections too...
public transport in London is kinda bad but then again, it has been there for a hundred years...
You look much happier. =)
Post a Comment