Monday, July 20, 2009

Team dinner in London

My team went to La Tascas for tapas and sangria as my farewell. This
is my manager on the project. He said he didn't want me to leave
because he can't stangle me through the phone. Haha. Shows how much I
get on his nerve right. It's all good. Lol. :)

6 comments:

Yin said...

OOh La tasca. That place is YUMMY. =)

Btw I love your hair. =)

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

wow.. u look stunning.. i bet he can't bear to see you off because you're too pretty... with you around, he can always look forward to work harder everyday ! hahaha..

Jamilla Camel said...

I'm really glad you get on with your new manager...and he can curse you in Mandarin, right?!?!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just stumbled across your blog today and skimmed through many of your entries (no, I'm not a stalker!!) I noticed that many of your entries are of you being down and depressed. I don't know why you are feeling this way, but I've recently been really sad too. Just wanted to tell you that you are special, and the people around you -especially your family, really cherish you and you impact them more than you might know. When I was feeling down, I cried, didn't eat, etc. but it always occurred spontaneously. I had my good times and bad times, and eventually your good times will begin to overwhelm your bad. It just takes time. Well, maybe you already know all these things, but I just wanted to write to you. I hope you feel better soon.
-Iris

JC said...

it's been 10 days!! i want to see pics of your new apt!!

JC said...

oh and forgot to add... `i miss u soooo much. i'm just so glad to hear you sound better on the phone. can't wait to see u in Sept. I hope u didn't break the glasses i got u.. then we can enjoy dat cup of red wine in ur new pl1ace like we did before!