Tuesday, February 5, 2008

DISCLAIMER: If you are easily offended by Mega Picture-Whoring & Surgical Procedure Pictures, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER! Viewer discretion advised!

This post is in response to the heated topic of Ulzaang (I didn't even bother to spell it right, so whatever that "best face" picture is called"). Well, with the technology now-a-days, you can play around with your camera, the lighting and photoshop the crap out of your picture. Back in my days, pre-2000, there is only webcam and that huge digital camera that saves to floppy disks. Then it came to the time I learned how to GLUE my eyes and do makeup. Then it came the time when I finally got my eye lid done. Yes, eye lid surgery! I had been gluing my eyes for 6 years and finally got sick of it. Along with the eyes, I got my nose done too. Yup, a silicon piece of mold is inside my nose, ewwww.. What else, oh, I plucked my eyebrows too much and got them tattooed. That's all I've done for my face so far. And I feel so much better now, not because I feel prettier, but because it takes much less time to get ready in the morning!



I know it may sound a bit out there that I'm posting this entry. But I am doing this to help those who might be curious of plastic surgery. I know I might get hate comments, and I am so ready sitting by with my cuppa hot tea to read them. For those who might be clicking on the comment button now, I suggest you just read the post and learn a thing or two. Plastic surgery ain't what it blows up to be. Take a look at my post surgery pictures and decide for yourself if you want to go through the pain. Nothing comes for free ladies, and that includes beauty in some cases. So let's start the show~



1999-2000 (eye lid tape and liquid liners, natrual brow tweezed, webcam)




2002-2005 (digital camera, eyelid glue, drawn in brow)


IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!!!!













































2006 (tattooed brows after 1 yr, a bit faded, post surgery)


1st pic - second or third day after surgery, the first few days, I was high on pain killer and couldn't sleep much cus of the pain, unless I get knocked out by pain killer. The tape on my nose is supposed to keep the silicon mold in place. The stitches on my eyes are still there.

2nd pic - a week after surgery. eye lid stitches are gone and tapes are off. since i couldn't eat or sleep, i think i lost a little weight, and so unhappily hungry, lol.



2006 (weeks after surgery)


1st pic - about 2-3 weeks after surgery. swelling is almost all gone, bruises are all gone, eyes are healing faster than the nose. happier now. =) cus I'm going on a trip to SINGAPORE!

2nd pic - in singapore, about 3 weeks after surgery. I wore a cap for all 3 weeks, and finally took it done that day. friends didn't even notice my nose surgery, bizzard, i think they were just not looking. Wore makeup for the first time post surgery.



2006 (months after surgery)


1st pic - of course this is a low resolution pic, took it on my camera phone with dimmed dorm light. it's about 2 months after the surgery. everything is fine and I had no post surgery complications. the only thing is, I can't do the pig nose. =(

2nd pic - 7 months after surgery, in Japan, you can see the nose swelling was actually still there in the 1st pic, but this pic you can see the shape better. freshly tattooed eye brows!!! no drawn-in.

9 comments:

The Faux Fashionista said...

Oooo..this is so weird. I've been checking out Taiwanese cosmetic surgery websites, contemplating if I should get my eyes+nose+face done. I'm not so afraid of the pain, but the thought of anasthesia scares me. What if I don't wake up? Eeek...!

Meo said...

wow...i applaud to u to have the courage to go through all that pain. I would love to do my nose too. I think everything looks great on u....very gorgeous. I am really curious to really plan on getting my nose done, are there any other things you cant do with ur nose? Is sneezing ever a problem?? Did it take you a long time before you really decide to get them done??

Vanessa said...

Thank you for sharing your story! I always wanted to get my nose done, I hate my nose! I am just a wuss, I hate pain!

CuttiBeBe said...

Faux Fashionista - If you are thinking about facial plastic surgery, no need to worry about anasthesia. They won't put you under general anastheisa, because the surgery is a small case. I was awake the entire process. I have been under general 4 times before, and no problem waking up.

Meo - Thanks for the compliments! they are always welcomed here. For nose, I think nose job is the only way to go. i actually did the easiest operation. It's really just a small piece of silicon molding that looks like a nose bridge and they shove it through a incision on the inside of your nostrial, that's it. I have no problem sneezing. I couldn't blow my nose for a while, because that'd shift the molding. It actually didn't take long for me to decide on the nose job, but I will elaborate on that later.
Vanessa - YOUR NOSE IS FINE! The nose part is painful after the anasthesia is gone, plus you'd be in and out of sleep for 2-3 days, because you can't stop taking pain medicine. It was alright for me, but I have a high tolerance of pain.

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous before and after the surgery, especially in the first picture. I've been thinking about getting my eyes done. My case is totally opposite. There's too much skin and the crease is so deep. My top eyelid is very near my lash line when my eyes are open. I have a younger brother who's contemplating on the same surgery. For some reason, the crease on his right eye disappeared. He's a semi-monolid. I think I'd be very happy but too scared. It takes a lot of courage to go through that, and it's awesome you're so open about it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these pictures! I am not against plastic surgery, and I always dreamed of getting my nose done...hehe but I think the pain alone would scare me off. But I know that how much you want the procedure is directly proportional to how much you can stand the pain. Besides, rhinoplasties are pretty much the standard in Hollywood nowadays. Now breast augmentation that's a little weird...simply because they look too unnatural to me, but your nose looks beautiful afterwards! thanks again for the insight :)

roughmetaphors said...

Thank you so much for sharing all that; it was informative and insightful. The results of your cosmetic surgery are excellent, very natural-looking and your brows are so beautiful!!!

Gong xi fa cai, wan shi ru yi!

The Faux Fashionista said...

Lol, its so weird that everyone hates their nose :D If I could have only one part of my body done it would definitely be my nose first!

Miranda said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing your PS story! I've been wanting to get my eyes done too, but I'm worried about scars and finding the right PS. It's been a while since you had your eyes done, can you please tell me after how long did the scars fade to the point where they're almost invisible? Also, how long did it take for the swelling to go down? Lastly, your eyes and nose look great! If you don't mind, can you please share your plastic surgeon's info? Thanks!