
Aside from watching my boyfriend Brady getting sacked in the superbowl and checking his bum out every chance I get on HD, my weekend was super booooring (superbowling, get it? corny I know).
It sucked that the PATS lost. I'm from NY and rules for the PATS b/c my boyfriend is their quarter back, I think you guys have heard of him? Tom Brady? Yea, so he dumped that pregger ex of his to be with me and we were so planning to get married after he gets his champ ring, but it didn't happen. Oh wells, at least I will get to massage his soar backs and arms and comfort his grieving soul in the warmness of my arms.
lol. OK, now you guys know about my Brady fantasy. He's pretty hot for an all American boy, but the only white boy that can twist my panties in a bunch is David.... Beckham... *drooool*. I don't know what the B*tch Victoria has that I don't. All that fake tan and plastic boobies, yucks! I bet she does some humanly impossible moves in the bedroom that she learned from her trip to the Mars, and got Beckham on some alien voodoo to keep him hypnotized on her.
Anyways, back to my boring weekend. I went to a World MBA Tour on Sat. and was greatly disappointed that I spent $5 for NOTHING. The hotel hosted the event was so jam packed, I felt like I was walking in a sardin tin. There were about 20 schools there. All 2nd tier, not on my dream list school. What a false advertisement! I got a hold of an NYU alum and chatted up with him for about half hour. We were about a foot away facing each other and I had to SCREAM EVERYTHING I SAY! "HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR CLASSMATES?" "WHAT WAS THAT?" "HOW WOUULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR CLASSSSSMATESSSS!!!???" "HOW MANY ARE THERE IN MY CLASSES?"
My ears were ringing after I came out of that basement conferenceroom. I felt like a bomb had gone off in front of my eyes and I couldn't hear the world. Sigh, the things you do to make your dreams comes true. Then my friend Benny picked me up and informed me that my ear was bleeding. WHAT?! Oh, that just a pimple I popped. But honestly, I thought my ear drum had popped and bleeding out my ears.
Came home, we made some dinner. He cut his thumb and I got splattered with boiling oil. But I learned how to make gracamoule and corn flaked chicken. Was too tired to even finish eatting everything. Then he showed me his $4000 camera and some of his works. very impressive. All of a sudden, I want to be a photoagrapher. But $1000 for a lense? I will stick to my makeup addict hobby.
SUNDAY was gorgeous. Woke up at 2pm to my radio. "High 52 degrees, currently at 46." WOOHOOO. I put on my booty work out pants and popped on my iPhone. Daisy in tow, we went on a 90 min walk by the waterfront, down to the Pier and up the new constructions. She entertained the kids on the strollers and I chatted with friendly dog lovers. It was a perfect Sunday afternoon.
I don't want to talk about the Super Bawl. Skip until 11pm. I went out to the supermarket and bought more avacado and lunch meats. Came home, made avacado turkey sandwich. AND left it home this morning. sigh... That sandwich could cost about $8.35 in the city. Since my dumb ass left it at home, I'm gonna have to buy a $2.25 soup today for lunch. ARGH!
The drama at work is dying down. Now I've realized. When sh*t hits the fan, everyone's for themselves. Gives me more motivation to kick ass on the GMAT and get away from this sh*t hole.
Adios chicas. Sorry for the boring post.

No comments:
Post a Comment