Sorry for the overwhelming camera whoring in this post, but you'd do the same too if your shades cost $530.
We went to the Garden State Plaza LV on Friday night once I've decided to get the sunglasses. Once we got there, the store manager informed me that only Manhattan has all the selections for glasses. WTH? I told him I called the store and specificlly asked for the Ursala Strass, they told me there are the dark honey and grey and black. After much fussing, he finally figured out what I was looking for. He said it was really new and already sold out in his store but he will locate one for me. Duh? I know River Square has it, that's where I tried it on. But they are the idiots that doesn't know the name of their products. Whatever, 15 min later we arrived at RiverSide, wehre they already put the last pair aside for me. Again, took them 20 mins to locate a case for it. they tried every case and finally decided on the biggest one. It fits, but is it really the case for the glasses? I don't know. Whatever. The point is I got what I wanted.
What I love the most about the sunglasses is the shape. It really compliments my face frame but still gives me that "jackie-o" feel. Usually my big ass pan cake face doesn't fit the stylish new shades; it will sit on my cheekbones instead of my nose. The Ursala is a little tight around my temple (big head sydrome), but I can easily get that bended in any glasses shop. Like I mentioned before, it is a little heavy for continuous use (i.e. while driving a long distance trip), but I am guessing it's polarized, so my eyes were comfortable, but it always takes me a while to get used to any sunglasses. I will see if I can get used to the heaviness. Maybe the little bend of the shape will make it sit on my nose more instead of my temples.
Sat. was a sunny beautiful day. We took Daisy to a dinner party at my friend's house and met up with another little puppy. Triple date and play date all in one.
So matrix-y.. te-hehehe..
How was your weekend?

3 comments:
Very nice! They don't look as "tacky" as you had pointed out in the last point. In fact, I find them quite cute. Especially great that they actually fit and compliment your face. $500+ isn't bad. ;)
Ack! I don't know if I could spend so much on sunglasses, but I'll live vicariously through you :) They look great on you! And your pup is adorable too!
$530 is pretty pricey, but by the looks of it, worth every penny.
They look great on you!
Post a Comment