Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MAC Mineralized SPF 15 Foundation/Loose



Just got my Nordstrom March 2008 book. Thought I'd share the wealth. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet. Well, it was supposed to release in Feb.2008, but postponed to April 2008. And Nordstrom release date is 1 week ahead of everyone.

Click here for more info on Specktra.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to try but on a budget. Pretty happy with Everyday Minerals. Cheap too.

Anonymous said...

that looks awesome! I wasn't really interested in trying yet another mineral product on the market, but the pictures look so cool :) intrigued now

Fei said...

Hm... I like the nifty lil brush, but eh... I've had problems with MAC and don't know if I'll try their face stuff again. Knowing me, I might. haha

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you mind sharing the plastic surgeon you went to for your eyelid surgery? Thanks a bunch.

CuttiBeBe said...

Hi second anonymous - the plastic surgeon i had is in China. He's Korean but opened a hospital in China, he's supposedly the best one and a professor in a korean med school. I guess my best advice is to really do your homework when it comes to plastic surgeons. I believe that Asians will always do Asian plastic surgry better and also will understand your point of view better.
I'm not happy with my nose job and went to a Korean American plastic surgeon for consultation and she seemed to understood where I come from. The most important thing in an Asian nose job is not the bridge of the nose, but the tip. because I have what I think is a "garlic clove" shaped nose. so I wanted it bit sharper and pointyer.
another word of advise, you must feel comfortable with the plastic surgeon and what he/she suggest you do, don't just give in and leave everything in their hands, see at least 3 plastic surgeon before you decide.
to go from a 3 to 7 is easy on a scale of 1-10, but going from a 7 to 9 is very very hard. so really examine what it is that you want to get done and see if its worth it.
any more questions just ask away. =)

Anonymous said...

Awww thank you so much! I have a lid in one eye and no lid in the other. It's been annoying gluing one eye. Poking it with the fork too much has left some red marks.

CuttiBeBe said...

anonymous- I had no problem gluing my eye lids, I did it for 5-6 years and never irritated me. I usually do it at night though and wash it off in the morning. the brand I used is the pink one that says "Eye Talk" on it. there are so many other ones out there now, i'm not sure which one is the best anymore.
maybe you can look around and find a way to train your one eye lid to fold. i have heard success stories with girls trying to do that with tapes and glues and what not. it'd be weird to just do surgry on one eye lid IMO.