Friday, May 16, 2008

still alive and kickin'

hey y'all... sorry for the lack of update, im just overwhelmed with laziness at this point. Oh, and my computer is broken, so all my pictures are *maybe* gone. sigh... I always break computers. =( i've only had it for half a yr....

i replied to all the comment, so check back for my replies. make up sale is stopping for a while, since I'm leaving for Italy in 4 days, there isn't much time to ship and stuff.

I won't be updating from 5/21 - 5/30, b/c I will be somewhere in Sicily chowing down pasta and red wine, with some gelato on the side. But I will be sure to take some food porn pictures. =) as you may have seen for the past few days, miss piggie's been on the loose, gained a few pounds. Sigh. can't a girl catch a break and just have a nice meal without gaining weight?

we r going back to boston this wknd, 1, to drop off daisy at my friend's place, she's taking care of her while i'm gone, 2, to celebrate his sister's graduation. I'm just there to eat, not there to celebrate anything with her. Me and the sis don't get along cus she's a little bit on the psycho side and i don't play that when it comes to girls. If she wasn't H's sister, I'd done what I wanted to do. So whatever, if she fuckin pulls another "I'm a princess" shit, I'll lose it and that'll be the end of it.

I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and daisy's doggie friends. She's turning 1 on 5/31, but I won't be here, so we are celebrating for her this weekend. I got her a peanut butter and yogurt cake to share with her doggie friends. My baby's all grown... =(

then there should be some shopping at wrentham outlet, but i really don't have much extra mula to go around, so maybe we'll pass.... but... but.... CCO and DFS~~~ i haven't gone into one of those since Feb.!!!! can you just imagine all the new collections they must have nowwww.... alright, maybe i'll look.. just take a peek at it... *uh huhhhh...*

ladies, it's FRIDAY!!! hope y'all will have a great weekend!!! I will definitely update with tutorials and video responses once i'm back... don't think I forgot about you! Aight,, I'm out~

6 comments:

na said...

First Cancun, and now Italy...lucky you!!

jing said...

Advance Happy birthday to little daisy! Before you know it, she's all grown up and ready to date some stud. I bet you'll be one picky mama!

Our df&cc and cco don't have much stuff. They're all boring, not worth the gas money. Plus they'll never sell shu goodies!

Yes, do post some food porn! Enjoy your trip and stay safe.

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to hate you...

because you can afford to take such lavish vacations...

Anonymous said...

Oh man... Have fun in Italy :). I've been gaining a few these days, too... Ya know, finals week, it's typical for me..

Do you usually have to watch what you eat by counting calories etc..? Sometimes it seems like I'm the only girl doing it, but then I wonder if every girl is secretly thinking the same..

CuttiBeBe said...

Em - but my wallet is not lucky though.. i might need to start riding bikes to work, can't afford them damn gas.

jiejie - lol. daisy's got a lot of guy friends cus she plays rough, but no boyfriend cus she's fixed.. i know who she be secretly eyeing though. lol.
i didn't go to cco and dfcc this wknd, thank god, that saved me some mula.

anon - this trip is not that lavish though.. it's most just some cheap hotels and we r gonna rent a little beat up car and take the train... it's a semi-torture trip, meaning, except for good food, we'll be doing everything low budge style.

kt - i tend to gain weight during my monthly. whenever my monthly comes, everything goes out of wack, my skin's acting up and i feel bloated but so hungry all the time, and i'm cranky as hell.

i don't know how to calculate calories.. but i usually just eat smaller portions, eat more veggie, fruit and fish. if i cut out carb, i tend to slim down a bit, but reallly the only thing works for me is to eat less and move more. i skip meals a lot before, i won't eat dinner and eat a huge lunch. i will feel like my stomache shrink, then afterwards, i can't eat too much anyways. but i think that's what brought me my stomache problem too... =(

in my senior yr, i rarely had time to eat cus i was so busy. i'd buy a sandwich by noon and carry it all over the places with me until midnight. it was nuts, i used to eat an apple and an advil all day. but then again, i lost like 10lbs by that time, but it's most water weight though.

don't worry too much about weight, as long as you are healthy and have a womanly figure, it's all good. =)

The Faux Fashionista said...

Have a good trip, and happy advanced bday to Daisy! :)