Over the weekend, I got a little inspired to do a colorful EOTD. Most of the time I throw on some save colors, like brown, pink or purple, line my eyes and mascara, and I'm good to go. But the weather was beautiful in NJ and the birds are chirping outside of my window, so here I bring you, Tangerin Bronze and Aqua Blue EOTD.
What I used:
Face:
Giorgio Armani Design Modeling Compact Foundation SPF 22
Revue Loose Powder - don't remember the name or color, from a long time ago
Nars Orgasm Blush
MAC MSF Gold Spill to contour and bronze
Eyes:
Tarte We Wish You Wealth Palette from 2007 Holiday collection (I used a bronze, tangerin/orange on top lid and a light blue color on lower liner from the e/s palette, I don't think they listed the names for the shadows)
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Shimmer Sapphire Ink (Upper liner)
MAC Powerpoint in Prussian (Lower Liner)
Max Factor Volume Coutour Waterproof Mascara
Brow: Shiseido PN brow liner
Lips:
whatever that I had around..
More products are coming up, I just need to really sit down and list everything..
My arms are so soar from playing Wii tennis with H last night... =( We had a pretty good weekend, shopping (he bought something very special for me, which I will share later), eatting out (Morton's Steakhouse, the best, no doubt), cooking, shop for grocery and watch DVDs. This is the kind of chill weekends that I always wanted to have... aaahhh.. he's finally here... =)

5 comments:
Wow, you're looking hot.
I freaking love your brows. Ever since I started filling in my eyebrows daily, I've been slowly shaping them so that one day, they could look like your's. :P
Creepy, I know, but my brows and I have come a long way, lol.
I love Morton's too! :D:D:D You look very nice. It's *starting* to get warmer..
I love it, you look gorgeous!
anonymous - thank u thank you.
emilee - i used to draw my eye brows every day for 5 years. so i totally understand the eye brow thing. well, i got sick of drawing and tattooed them. since the color's fading a bit, i just make them darker by filling the ends. nice brows are hard work man. props to you for doing it everyday.
KT - omg, i milked that piece of rib eye for days. the left overs were made into steak salad and it was enough for 2 for 2 days. so yummy...
vanessa - thanks V! i've been so inspired looking at your FOTDs and thought I'd do my first one. =)
Post a Comment