I bought these like 2 months ago! Paul & Joe called me to inform me their winter collection is here, go check it out. So I ended up with 2 new Eye Gloss N and a Cheek Color. With $100 purchase, I got gifted a makeup box and a note book. I might bring the makeup box to work to store my ever growing lotions and potions.
The cheek color is a very everyday shade. I wanted something I can throw on in the morning when i'm half asleep. I ended up with a peachy pink gold shade. Not so innovative and daring as the last one I bought, which was a brick red, but this is useful. I love that their cheek colors are so smooth and subtle with shimmers.

The Eye Gloss N are revamped formulas. I don't have the old ones so I can't compare. But from using these for the past month, I can honestly say, it's one of the best eye shadow base I've used. I got the light lillac and brown/taupe color. I think the brown/taupe is very unique shade, usually eye shadow base are just that.. base colors, gold, silver, light colors in general. But this brown/taupe is great for the crease area where you want more shade.


one thing abougt this Eye Gloss though - it dries FAST. so you really need to work fast. one eye at the time. but when it dries, it STAYS for hours. this is NEVER creased on me. 5 hours of sweaty clubs, yup, stayed on.
I highly suggest the Eye Gloss if you want a nice eye shadow base.
Sorry ladies for the lame review. I'm still sorting through photos and my hearts aren't really on shopping/makeup/dressing up... it's just this holiday season... I don't know feeling extra sluggish. Work's been CRAZY. b/c apparently Brits are dictators. No offense to all the Britz out there, but damn man, this company is just so over the top with the rankings, it's annoying to be pointed out that you are just a tiny little ant every single day.
My company blocked comments and editting for bloggers. So I can't do any blogging related work at work - I could still read them through my readers though. it's like seriously cutting into my only hobbie! geeezzzz.. what else do they want to take away from me~!!!
Sorry for all the rant.. I mentioned that I got some Suqqu stuff while in London. I will be reviewing that soon. I still need to review my Lunasol Noble Shades, which is like old news now.
Ok ladies, hope this was somewhat satisfying.... I miss you all!
Omg, by the way, one of my dear reader/friend sent me a surprise package with masks!!! I had no idea!!! I'm soo flattered!! this is my first time receiving packages. I need to take pictures to show you guys! I'm so excited.. she totally made my day! Love you Millie~!!!

7 comments:
How come I didn't get no makeup box?! Hmph. Hehehe. Can't wait for your other reviews.
Hey Steph,
I was wondering when it would get to you haha. I'm bad at comforting people, whether it be my friends or aquaintances, so my best option is either try to say something random/funny or surprise them with a mini pick-me-up. And you probably thought I was just stalking your blog and life XD Don't beat yourself up too much, it's Christmas next week.
You know, even tho we both don't know each other that well, it's nice to know that I have a few people out there who I can relate to or take the time to listen (or read rather) while my other friends back home couldn't care less, and I really appreciate it. Oh god, I'm ranting in your comment box haha.
I dunno what i'll do when I get back to toronto next aug, the cosmetics/skincare are so $$ so I'm worried I won't be as diligent with my posts XD
I love your P&J products. After seeing your reviews, I've added some to-buy items on my list when I go on vacation in Feb.
My work cpu blocked me too from posting comments! Damn them.. I hate waiting till I get home to reply and write comments.
the eyegloss looks really good--and convenient! it looks like something you can use in the morning if you're in a rush, especially the brown one.
and the packaging looks nice too :)
Good to see you spoiling yourself! Gl with the new company.. sorry about all the damn changes. I hate feeling like you're one tiny member of the corporate world..
hey babe, can you do a fotd tutorial on your profile picture? for some reason i feel like it looks totally different from your other pictures, unless it's just the lighting?
yuck, work sounds horrible. whats with all the belittling?!?!? i hate pompous jackholes.
ah sorry, im rambling. i just finished my anatomy final with only 3 hrs of sleep. -__-
update sooon!<3
hi - what color shade did you get for the blush?
They are! I love Alpacas too. I want a couple of them =P.
Oh I think I'm going to buy more Kose masks next time.
Merry Christmas to you too!
Post a Comment