i'm back from india and london safe and sound. i escaped the mummbai bombing by a week. thank you for the warm wishes and sincere concerns. i am a-ok. tada~!
i have so much to share with y'all. but i'm currently getting over a cold and a broken heart.
i'm single for the first time in 3 yrs - it's a bittersweet feeling. more on that later.
india was ok - i went to see the taj mahal. =) picturesss...
london was horrible - for those who think london is the greatest city in the world, please come visit nyc, you'll see what i mean. maybe i just went during a bad time, but my god, the weather, the food, the people, if i had to think of ONE thing that was good about london, probably just that i finally bought SUQQU at selfridge. hahaha.. make up!
i miss you girls. i'm still trying to catch up to the 1000+ post in my reader. it's insane how much has happened during the time i was gone! can't believe all the crazy sales out there! my god, things are practically free! so tempting.. but i must save money and i am determined. i even came up with a plan to shop within my own stash of makeup, to keep myself entertained. lol. so pathetic right? sigh..
anyways, i just took some nyquil and i'm getting sleepy. by the way, i can't update at work b/c they blocked it! argh... sorry for the slow updates.. will definitely make up for it later.
good night my pretties... <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you'll feel better soon =)
Hmm..I wonder if you got super tanned?
I look forward to reading up on your adventure.
I think you came back at a wrong time, all these Christmas collection temptations XD
Yay for being single!! :D Single in NYC... ahhhh~ Could be fun no? Glad you're back! Missed ya~ LOL @ makeup is the best thing about London, haha. I can't wait to see your haul and your beautiful face.
omg i missed you sooo much lol. and i'm sorry to hear about your bf -__- but im glad youre back and cant wait for more posts and sorry for this...superficial? comment but i gotta go study/cram for an anatomy exam tomorrow. if you're still down in the dumps, go buy a canvas, lay the floor down with newspaper, fill balloons with paint & hang it onto the canvas and pop that shit with darts! im sorry, im still young so i dont really have any advice.
<3 wendy
Glad your ok and all.
In a way I think NYC is better as well...lol :P
welcome back :)
looking forward to your posts! ^_^
So glad your back! Hope you recover soon so you can share all of your experiences. =)
Aww so it was the bf. I'm sorry.. God, everything happened at once for you! You poor thing.. =(
In a sense, it's better this happened now than years down the road. Still, sucky though.
Glad to see you home safe!
You know, after a storm, sun always shines again. :D So cheer up and remember that everything happens for a reason, there's something good waiting for you!
Hope you're feeling better,
Hugs :3
Welcome back! I'm glad you're home safe *hugs* I'm not really good at supportive speeches and such, but do take care :)
Aw..I'm sorry you broke up with your bf..well, hope to hear about your trip and everything soon! See-ya.
im so sorry about your BF
it makes me think of my situation
i went to Mexico with the BF last week, and he decides to blindsight me and break it off....
We as well were together for 3 years...=(
so i feel your pain, just letting you know theres a girl in T.O canada who understands =)
take care and welcome back
Post a Comment