Sunday, October 28, 2007

MAC Haul - Holiday Collection 07

I only bought 4 items from MAC, but thats hauling for me already, lol. So here it goes.




Mineralized Skinfinish Natural - Medium



Lipglass - Red Romp


KEEPSAKE - NORDSTROM EXCLUSIVE





Blush - Sunbasque Sheertone Shimmer Blush
Lipglass - Glamoursun
Pigment - Shimmertime (Promo siz)
Eyeliner - Softsparkle (Promo size)


HEIRLOOM FACE BRUSH SET




Left to right: 168SE, 190SE, 187SE, 194SE.


That's all folks.

After all these taking pictures, upload, post ordeal, I have a new found respect for all beauty bloggers out there---- this is hard work man!! I have very limited patiences, so I cant just sit there and take gazillion pictures, but I am pround to put out my first beauty post. =) Enjoy!

2 comments:

JC said...

i really wanna know exactly how many DAYs u spent to take those..hahaha i can't imagine u sittin in front of ur makeup carefully placin 'em in place n take 1000 shots of each...=PP..

PS..stop buyin makeup..jus open ur closet n pop da big plastic bin to find 'em...

the Muse said...

nice haul babe ;)

I didn't get this set and it's nice to see it closeup!