
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
2008 is the year of the rat, which is my sign. I will be 24 this year and it's not supposed to be a good year for me. My parents are back in China experiencing the worst winter in China in 50 years, all electricity and transportation are suspended. But they are ok since they went to my grandma's house in the country side, where they have electricity and use coal as source of heat.
There is much to be accomplished for me this year, but for some reason, I feel like nothing is going to go the right way. I'm gonna need to wear a red bracelet or something to keep the evil away.
I didn't clean my house, or cut my hair or wear new clothes for Chinese New year. Just because I don't feel the "mood" here. I dind't even know it was Chinese New Year's eve last night! Argh, whatever, at least Henry's here spending time with me. Otherwise I'd be sad as hell again, like last year.
Anyways, I hope everyone will have a healthy and prosperous New Year!!! =)

1 comment:
hey you where di dyou find my blog at http://zanat0s.typepad.com
do you want to an MBA? do you live in japan?
if yes do contact me at my email !(find it on my blog)!
Post a Comment