Friday, August 15, 2008

decisions, decisions, decisions



update!!! what do you guys think of this red leather gucci bag? my friend's boyfriend's brother (try saying that 3 times) works at gucci and he can get me employee discount, original: $1200, discounted: $510.

my bags are all pretty neutral colored and i've always wanted a red bag, i'm just not sure if a round hand bag is what i want. i hate hand bags b/c i feel like it takes up my free hand and too girly. i'm def. one of those huge shoulder bag kind of girl. but ioono, this could be nice on occasion? def. not gonna be my work horse bag.

my bag quota for the yr is definitely over. i bought a Herve Chapelier 925 the other day as a gym bag. it was $135 with a 30% discount, so almost $100 for a GYM BAG!! but that was my "motivation" gift to myself, plus it is made out heavy duty nylon and made in france. the only thing i hate is every girl and their mother's got one in manhattan, just like the longchamp. argh. I do love how it is so roomy with a square bottom, which is perfect for sneakers. i know it's pink and kinda of immature, but this was their summer color, that's why it was on sale.


--------------------------------------------------------------------
i have a CCO right downstairs from my work, and it's by invitation only, meaning you need to be working in the building in order to shop, they check your work ID and everything. So lucky for me, yours truly is a tenant of the building and thank god they are willing to take my money, b/c i don't know what i would do if they won't take my money, oh the horror!

anyways, their stuff doesn't rotate so often and the MAC counter is just a big ol' shelf with stuff from last holiday collection. HOWEVER! just recently I have been finding out some MSF (light flushed) and blushes (pinch o'peach and blushbaby) on display. Omg, did I tell you guys I bought the Black Ore Solar Bites! yup, they had it on sale~! yippie!

I have been looking for a "i'm not really wearing any blush, and my cheek bone naturally look this defined" blush. i want something that's close to flash color but still gives me definitation. I read up on MUA, that pinch o'peach and blushbaby are 2 of the top rated blushes from MAC. DOES ANY OF YOU GIRLS HAVE THIS BLUSH? WHAT DO YOU THINK? SHOULD i GET IT???

The Wang family is going to Boston this wknd for a friend's going away party. I booked a yoga class and massage at Exhale (my fav. spa in Boston, but the last time I was there was a yr ago, so I needed an update on their services). Also, I hope we get to drop by Wrentham to pick up a few pieces for Vegas!

Ciao bellas! next week should be a better week for more updates. I've been lazy. Forgive me.

9 comments:

Ahleessa said...

You're lucky you have a CCO so close to you! :) Maybe, it's not a good thing for me... lol~ I might buy so many things. :P

Have fun in Boston! :)

Anonymous said...

cutie-
Would you be able to do a huge favor for a loyal reader ;)
I absolutely adore that bag-- would you be willing to purchase that at the discount rate for me if i sent you the funds?

Riz

Anonymous said...

The red Gucci bag is hot. I would get it if $$ is not an issue. The other bag... can I say it looks like a diaper bag? It's because I've got a couple for my darling daughter.

Fei said...

I'm not entirely crazy about the Gucci, because of its shape and style, BUT that pricetag is VERY attractive.

Jennifer @ www.aegiscode.net said...

wow that's a really great employee discount!

and that's so cool how u have a cco right at ur work place, but how come it's not open to the public? i know if i had one near me, i'd be in so much debt. Already am, but in more deeper debt! lol

fluffy said...

WOW what an employee discount! Is that the only bag you can get at that rate?

The color is really good (dark rich red would be easy to work into any outfit) but the round style and the short handles would bother me a lot since I hate to hold bags in my hand. Although you *can* just put it on your forearm and hold your arm up like a priss, lol. That's how I hold paper shopping bags and my friend made fun of me X_X

fuzkittie said...

I love the style of that bag, although I have too many handbags, I need more shoulder bags. You should definitely get it though, that's such a great deal!

na said...

I'm a shoulder bag person, too. The bag is cute, and I love the color, but I'd get annoyed with the short handles. I had a LV Papillon, and it was just a pain trying to make sure it wouldn't tip when the contents shifted to one side (although I don't know if that'd be an issue here), and just not bumping it into people on the street.

The huge discount is definitely a plus, but if you don't love the bag, don't get it!

jewels said...

that's a good discount from my friend's bf's brother. IF only I know some one that works at GUCCI!!! i been eye a new gucci bag for awhile...now...but with the tax in Toronto (13%) it just adds up alot more of money to spit out.