Riz - pls email me with regards to your comment in the "decision decision decision" post
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I rarely rant about H on the blog, for the sake of trying not to embarass him too much in front of a whole bunch of girlies. But last week, he pissed me off so bad, that I contemplated about what tool to severe his penis for hours, let me not even go into details about how satisfying it felt to me. Anyways, long story short, the smart dude tried to make it up to me by buying me a MAC.
Here is a clip of the conversation in the car while driving up to Boston"
H: Let's go shopping this wknd. Let's go to get MAC.
Me thinking *since when did he read the posts that the Cult of Cherry is out already? But oh well, I ain't gonna say no*
Me: Ok. Yea let's go to Wrentham too, I wanna check out CCO.
H: We should definitely get it this wknd b/c we can use your Employee Discount.
Me thinking *the fuck is he talking about? how does he know I have employee invitation only discount at CCO?*
Then it hit me, he meant shopping at Apple! b/c I have company discount on iMAC or iPhone and basically everything Apple sells.
Me: OHHH!! that MAC!
So anyways, I still held a big of grudge from last week and still fought him a bit on Friday night. However, by Sat. afternoon when I heard it's TAX FREE WEEKEND IN BOSTON. The grudge is gone. I felt totally justified to buy the 4th computer in our household. Had to go to a friend's going away party, so no time to shop on sat. But!!! Sunday morning comes, even before breakfast! We went straight to Apple on Boyleton St.
I don't have any pictures yet, b/c I'm still trying to figure out how to turn on my iMac, no jk, I still need to set up everything.. But here is a list of what we bought (for me). lol.
- iMac 20"inch w/ added 2GB RAM.
- iPhone 3G 16GB (white, i love it)
- Case, film for iPhone
- Free HP colored printer (free after $100 rebate)
- iCare on both the MAC and phone
- Home office for iMac
- Nike Sports ear phone for when I'm running
- USB cable for printer
It's about 10 items and we only spent $2000! with the tax free and my company discount, we saved $400!!!! yay~~ I'm so excited! I got home and hooked my iMac up. Man, PC users, if you are still on the fence about a MAC, go get NOW! it's the best thing ever! the screen is huge and so clear. There is a remote control for you when you watch movies/tv. the keyboard is so nice and light. I still don't know how to use any of those application yet, but I've already signed up for a "getting started" class on 5th ave for tmr.
The decision to get a 16GB 3G iPhone is made by H entirely. I never wined about getting a 3G. I did express my curiousity and interest, but I was ok with my old one. Until recently, it just keep on acting up, freezing on me and shit. He must have seen the spark in my eyes when I saw the WHITE 3G, I was all like, OMG... A WHITE ONE! SO CUTE! Yea, so he just threw it in there as a bonus gift. =P
Went to Wrentham and got a Juicy Couture dress, Bobbi Brown metallic e/s in Forest Green and a MAC 187 brush ($42 to $29! what a steal!). nothing too exciting b/c I was too overwhhelmed with my other MAC. lol.
now i am so ready to learn and get used to iMAC. edit my pictures. revamp my website. I'm so excited, I want to just take a day off work and play with my iMac!
i love my H~~~ thanks baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Awwww! Woot for H! :D Can't wait to see what cool things you can do with the site.
Did you say you got the 187 for $29? how is that possible?
wow awesome discount, if i told my bf he'd be super jealous!
when my bf says mac, i'm like u i think of the mac cosmetics LOL
my bf is a crazy mac person, got a imac, iphone, ipod, mac wireless keyboard, mac pro.... he even was able to convince me to switch from windows pc to mac pro also lol
H is such a sweetheart. sorry but that convo was funny... $400 savings? you lucky girl! you gotta post pictures of this haul. my cco sucks, no brushes, barely any pigments... hope they'll have the color forms, cos i only need the minis of some eye brushes.
Nice haul! I love MAC too!
Ahh I want the white iPhone! But I have Verizon, so that won't happen for another year. :(
Post a Comment