Monday, August 4, 2008

ready to ripe her face off

if she comes by my cube ONE MORE TIME!

it's fuckin 10:15, I've sat my ass down barely an hour ago and this fucking bitch manager has been coming by my cube 6 times! and IMed me 3 times! I can't fucking stand her!

I'm ready to fucking whack her in the face with a binder. This fucking bitch comes by my cube, opens up the binder on my desk, checks for something, closes it and leaves. 2 seconds later, she comes back again, "oh i'm sorry, i forgot the # i was looking for", opens up the binder, closes it, leaves. BITCH, IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THE FUCKIN #, ASK ME! OR TAKE THE FUCKING BINDER. why the fuck u all up in my personal space? i fucking that bitches like that. they think they can come to my cube and just assumes they can touch shit on my desk.

omg, i'm so fucking fed up with her! i swear, 90% of my stress comes from her bitch ass. this is the manager that says shit like "I can't believe that girl went to Target to shop.. I shop at BERGDORF GOODMAN for shoes." Uh... ok... good to know you are a fucking judgemental bitch with a stick in your ass. the next day, i showed up with a shirt i bought at Target, she's all like "OOHHH.. that's so cute! is that from Banana?" "No... it's from Target." I've never seen/heard a laugh so embarassing. it's that fake ass chuckle, like, uh oh hahahaa.. stupid ass bitch get your foot caught in your mouth, how that taste now bitch?

i swear my brain cells are decreasing by the billions b/c the shit this woman talks are so fucking brainless, i don't even know what to say to her. sometimes i pity her b/c she's from australia, she doesn't know that what she says are WRONG in america. i don't know any australians or know that culture very much, but all i know is nobody likes her in the office. the amount of fuckin retarded shit that she says, i'm surprised she isn't fired yet, along with that dumb ass 4'11" VP who says stupid shit just like her "is your boyfriend a red neck?" who da fuck in the right mind says shit like that? It's like saying "is your wife a viet whore?" i swear to god, dumb ass people who can kiss ass makes it to the top. I think i have no fucking hope in corp. america. I cannot comprehend how these people got to where they are being the way they are.

another things this woman bugs me about is, she cannot send links through IM for some reason. so everytime she's look at some shoes online and wanted to show me, she either IMs me, askme to go over there to look at it. OR, hear this, SHE PRINTS IT OUT! TO SHOW ME!

god
save
me....

3 comments:

Aradani said...

how DO stuck up bitches like your manager get to being where they are??? the way you describe her, i'm thinking she's like the main character's manager in the movie Wanted (the one with angelina jolie).

here's to hoping she will be your subordinate someday soon!

fuzkittie said...

O my lordy! That is a fawking weird bitch! O.o I'm sorry you have deal with that, damn!

LOL @ the VP's comment... do these people just have no knowledge of what's appropriate to say in the work place, or do they just not care?

throwingmuses said...

I do not know you personally but i can certainly empathize with your situation. I used to work at Salomon Smith Barney for three years and finally got out of the business all together because my boss and the work was just awful to the point it was making me ill. Every morning I felt like throwing up.
I am so much happier now. I suggest you skip the MBA quit frankly unless you can be sure that the finance business or some sector of it can make you happy- it would be a shame to spend all that time and money - take a break from work albeit school-only to end up right back in the same situation you were before.

Musings