Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hump day pick-me-up

a fabulous article for the poop heads. Read up!

I ran 2.27 miles yesterday and I'm going to a spinning class today. For some reason, I feel kinda anxious. Hopefully it ain't nothing serious.

Happy hump day ladies~

4 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Hahaha! Nice read~

What's spinning class?

CuttiBeBe said...

spinning class is when you are riding on a stationary bike and there is an instructor in the front yelling at you while the stereo is blasting the lastest hip hop on full volume. it's a great cardio workout, in my opinion, better than all the trendmill and elliptical.

ainstein said...

LOL funny stuff! I don't understand it either when people take their sweet time in public restrooms. I think it's disgusting. When I gotta go I do it as fast as I can =P.

jing said...

that was funny.. reminds me of your other post.